[Art] 06. February - Kas & Jory FREE printable Valentine's Day + Friend/Ships design

Hello everyone,Good to find you again in the new forums. I thought I would share my Guild Wars 2 character paintings. If you're interested, I also have a YouTube channel with timelapses of some of the artwork, so you can see how they're done!

Gilding the Halls - plush griffon postcard for Wintersday Zine + process .GIFZols7xt.png

Sylvari Elementalist portraitXtvOltG.jpg

Bee and AstralariareTAU5i.jpg

Asura Guardian portraitzQaXlw7.png

Heliotrope - human mesmerni8L0lV.jpg

Heliotrope - underwateram71Szq.jpg

Heliotrope - sketch in Bloodstone Fenn8edNz0.jpg

Heliotrope - Halloween 2016C6OqekD.jpg

Kit the Traveler and Mr SprinkleCOShQ5l.png

Kas & Jory - [available as a FREE PRINTABLE download(https://dona-vajgand.tumblr.com/post/170539934589/im-releasing-my-kas-jory-design-as-a-free)!lxehz8g.png

Birthday gift for Rezzah ♥ (Asura Necromancer)9VVPaYf.jpg

Thereon, sylvari adventureraSVJMqk.jpg

Also, I have a few paintings I did back in 2009/2010, inspired by Guild Wars 1. :)

Bestiary - my Mesmer enjoying an autumn day with her wolfhEK9M6z.jpg

Mesmer - cover for a GW1 fan magazine, I don't think it exists anymoreLsOJ0pX.jpg

Palawa Joko building an undead snowman (Wintersday contest entry)iB70JmI.jpg

If you're interested in seeing other (non-GW) stuff, I'm on Tumblr, Instagram, deviantArt, and Twitter. :)

• 1 month later...

Ooh, we can post images now! Wheee!

Here's a commission I did for Kit the Traveler, she does really great in-game gift giving events that continue the tradition of GW1's Nicholas the Traveler. She wanted an updated look for her characters Kit the Traveler and Mr Sprinkle the gift dolyak, so here they are! It was super fun to paint. Especially the icy gloves! :)

COShQ5l.png

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone! The holidays are nearly over, and I had the opportunity to participate in the most wonderful Wintersday Zine community project. I was asked to do a postcard and what is more festive than a cute plush griffon decorating the halls? I had a lot of fun painting this, and I hope you like it, too. :3

Gilding the Halls - plush griffon postcard for Wintersday ZineZols7xt.png

Process .GIF9LveGw7.gif

• 4 weeks later...

@SqueekinOrka.9530 - Thank you very much! ♥ ♥

Hi everyone! I've decided to release my Kas & Jory design in full resolution, FREE to download & print!To celebrate Valentine’s Day and Guild Wars 2 Friend/ships month! Thank you all so much for the overwhelming, positive response to the initial design - this one’s for you.

RULES:

• The design is free for you to download, print, share with your friends, and modify for personal use.
  • Please DO NOT reupload, copy, claim as yours, or share modifications publicly without my permission (DM me first, I’ll probably be chill about it!) You are not permitted to make any kind of profit off the design - it is free for everyone.

If you print the design, please feel free to share photos. I’d love to see what you’ve done with it! :D

Download here: Google Drive

IR5WalJ.png

Archived