Domain of Istan "Intercept the corpse caravan" Event. — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Domain of Istan "Intercept the corpse caravan" Event.

Is the "Intercept the corpse caravan" event in the Domain of Istan map bugged? Been trying to do the event for 2 days but can't find it in the map, I used to see this often a year ago.

Comments

• This is bugged for me as well. I've been on the map for 4 days now and have yet to see it spawn. The 'Sunspear Uprising' meta never goes to the 'Defeat Joko's forces throughout Istan, and intercept corpse caravans to aid the Sunspear uprising' step. The Thunderhead Keep event 'Defend the Zephyrites from the Branded' is also bugged.

• report an ingame bug report with /bug
    Hope they fix it soon

• Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

This bug is back. You will see a notification that a caravan is starting then it immediately goes away and the great hall event starts back up. I just started visions and I can not complete one of the parts because it currently is impossible to stop what never happens.

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

• I reported this via /bug

• Asrru.5063Asrru.5063 Member
    edited October 22, 2020

Same bug here, either the notification shows up for a couple of seconds or doesn't appear at all. No matter what time of day it is. Blocks the progress for Vision.

• Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

Any word on when this will be fixed?

They really need to create an toggle in the bug report section in game that after so many reports of a broken map within an hour would instantly restart the map like it was a new instance....

There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you

• @Excursion.9752 said:
    Any word on when this will be fixed?

They really need to create an toggle in the bug report section in game that after so many reports of a broken map within an hour would instantly restart the map like it was a new instance....

Nothing as of yet, all the "help" I've been given is a condescending talk about how to get into another map instance or report a bug, as if they don't already know that 60% of the S4 content is dead and getting a fresh instance in Istan is virtually impossible.