Domain of Istan "Intercept the corpse caravan" Event. - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Domain of Istan "Intercept the corpse caravan" Event.

24

Comments

  • Liberia.7830Liberia.7830 Member ✭✭
    edited November 4, 2020

    @Butterfly Kingdom.8349 @Rubi Bayer.8493 @Cal Cohen.2358

    Please help.. people have been stucked in this for ages now..

  • @Tolsma.5832 said:
    Meta event still bugged, would be nice to receive any sort of confirmation that this issue is being looked at.

    The development team is currently working on gathering information about this issue. You can help them by submitting an in-game bug report while on a map where the even is bugged. We do not have any information on when this issue will be resolved, and we suggest keeping an eye on the Official Guild Wars 2 forums for any updates.
    ~support team

  • Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Patryk.4375 said:

    @Tolsma.5832 said:
    Meta event still bugged, would be nice to receive any sort of confirmation that this issue is being looked at.

    The development team is currently working on gathering information about this issue. You can help them by submitting an in-game bug report while on a map where the even is bugged. We do not have any information on when this issue will be resolved, and we suggest keeping an eye on the Official Guild Wars 2 forums for any updates.
    ~support team

    Or they could log in and actually take 15 min and experience it themselves. Sometimes I wonder if they play the game they are developing for. I mean I know they do but it feels like they don't.

                                                              There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you
    
  • I think I provided good enough information in my bug reports - sunspear uprising meta 1st phase progress is broken and triggers next phase almost instantly... i think there is no room for misinterpretation :P

  • Bumping, this is getting ridiculous.

  • I am gathering people for EU server to try running this event in controller environment, send me ingame mail if you interested (if my mailbox is full then try again next day or later) - best attempt was keeping caravan alive for like 90-120 seconds, lack of general dps did not help in making event completed - I assume caravan got around 1 million healthpoints. We need ranged snipe DPS that won't do AOE damage like deadeyes, or axe necros which are safest pick but unfortunately low damage, also people who sit in Istan map to find map instances that are closing. Yesterday we tried as 6 ppl (4 people who need achievement and 2 helpers from guilds), there were some flaws in executing strategy and final nail to the coffin was some player from outside squad (the only one on the map) who came to caravan and used AOE skill that hit one of monsters which was low on health. So far time with any chance to succeed seems to be 9-10 PM CET or later (due to factors such as less chance for leftover players on closing instances etc.). This requires more coordination than raids to be done, but is theoretically possible.

  • Greg.7086Greg.7086 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2020

    @Dydzio.1320 ....and so mate this is what it all boils down to after the culmination of weeks of graft, truck-load of gold crafting mystic tribute, etc, etc.

    " Dedicated Gw2 players fighting against Raid like conditions with no offical announcement or update about a resolution of the bug anytime soon"

    Versus

    " A Yak "

  • Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Seriously what the heck is taking so long to fix this? To bad this didn't happen when we could multi map loot the great hall because then maybe they would fix it faster. I decided to go after aurora while I waited for this to get worked on. Now I just have less than 10 days before I will have aurora before visions.... Frustration is mounting. This should be a priority and be hot fixed immediately.

    I am going to go out on a limb here and say we may see an update on or after the 17th... For the sake of my saintly please stop working on new content and fix the bugs like this that block legendary progress. Put the achievement on the vendor already...

                                                              There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you
    
  • Dydzio.1320Dydzio.1320 Member ✭✭
    edited November 5, 2020

    This is the PvE raid content of 2020, this is what anet thinks that the "where are new raids" whiners deserve :P

  • Progress report... the event is absolutely 100% impossible to complete. Do not bother trying. After a lot of effort I managed to kill ONLY dolyak from the caravan event. The event still failed, so I just proved this event is 100% impossible to be done without patch.
    That also means the above message about gathering people for caravan runs gets terminated, I see no reason to run this and help people get this done as it's impossible. You can still send me ingame mail etc. if you wanna talk about the problem.
    If you are curious about the run itself: party of 3 - 1 power dps rifle deadeye, 1 condi dps dagger/dagger soulbeast, 1 reaper tank full nomad with level 1 greatsword for pulls and being damage sponge (me). Caravan spawned at southern spot at champion's dawn and the run ended around Lakdok Craterlands POI.

  • Greg.7086Greg.7086 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 6, 2020

    @Dydzio.1320 said:
    Progress report... the event is absolutely 100% impossible to complete. Do not bother trying. After a lot of effort I managed to kill ONLY dolyak from the caravan event. The event still failed, so I just proved this event is 100% impossible to be done without patch.
    That also means the above message about gathering people for caravan runs gets terminated, I see no reason to run this and help people get this done as it's impossible. You can still send me ingame mail etc. if you wanna talk about the problem.
    If you are curious about the run itself: party of 3 - 1 power dps rifle deadeye, 1 condi dps dagger/dagger soulbeast, 1 reaper tank full nomad with level 1 greatsword for pulls and being damage sponge (me). Caravan spawned at southern spot at champion's dawn and the run ended around Lakdok Craterlands POI.

    Oh mate massive gratz you nailed it, but totally sucks it didn't even register completion of the event. Thanks for all your efforts with this. Not the one we wanted but at least you determined a conclusion.

    I guess we're at a dead-end with this, done all we possibly can do.

    It's in the hands of Anet now. 😣😔😣

  • I was a part of this adventure with Dydzio.1320 , we spent few days to find good team, we were camping to catch closing map and finally get best ocassion to kill this cow. There was tactic, special single target builds, a ton of patience, we even trained dps on golem, i thought we will be heroes and then : failed after caravan's kill XD. Thanks god that this last succesful - not succesful attempt was without me ( i had to go to eat something) because I might cry all night long. :dizzy: Already even earlier attempt was hurtful, becouse we took 85% of caravan's health and someone accidently killed trash mob haha.

    Dear arena, do that for us and our lost time, and fix this event faster than later :D
    This is our last straight to get vision after long time of doing collection and farming gold.

  • Greg.7086Greg.7086 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 6, 2020

    @Kleopatrius.1562 yeah I vouch for you as well buddy: You've personally spent hours of your in-game time camping Istan trying to figure out a solution with Dydzio.1320

    It really shouldn't be the case that players have to spend countless hours of their limited in-game time camping maps out of desperatation with these bugged issues.

    The problem personally I find is the distinct lack of communication when these bugs happen either directly from the Dev Team or via CS as the go between. As much as bugs are frustrating, I fully understand Anet doesn't mean for them to happen, they just happen and think us as players accept that, and they take time to work on a fix. All we're asking for is some simple communication from Anet to say " We're aware of the problems facing players with the Vision collection. We are working on a fix, but unfortunately cannot say when this will happen ". That's all we're asking for, an acknowledgement that something is being done, and we can then wait patiently.

  • Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Kudos to everyone trying to create a work around. In 7 days and I will have started and finished aurora since I've been stuck on this bug... So sad. I know it wont happen but they should just give us vision as payment for putting up with this. Funny story I've ran into over 10 people now working on aurora because they cant finish the caravan in Istan. Peoples reactions are a lot more negative than what we see here in this forum.

    @Fire Attunement.9835 can we have some sort of update on this? Just its being looked into would suffice. Right now I feel people are starting to lose hope on this. I know I am.

                                                              There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you
    
  • Can we please just get some kind of response so we don't feel like all our efforts have been wasted? I've reported the bug multiple times in game and on the forums...

  • @Excursion.9752 tell all the frustrated people to go to istan and use /bug command, if they did not. This is what support wrote to me - "We suggest encouraging other players to submit reports for this even as well, as this will help the development team gauge how many players are being impacted by this bug"

  • Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dydzio.1320 said:
    @Excursion.9752 tell all the frustrated people to go to istan and use /bug command, if they did not. This is what support wrote to me - "We suggest encouraging other players to submit reports for this even as well, as this will help the development team gauge how many players are being impacted by this bug"

    While I can start doing this. I am not sure why the amount of people matters. The fact of the matter is it makes a legendary collection impossible. So in my eyes it does not matter if it is 1 or 1 million it needs to be fixed. That response from support seems like a canned/automated response they give to everyone that has a problem. Not meaning to sound aggressive just like you said frustrated at this.

                                                              There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you
    
  • Dydzio.1320Dydzio.1320 Member ✭✭
    edited November 6, 2020

    I guess for game managers legendary stuff is as irrelevant as it can be. Majority of money comes from casual playerbase that buys gold for gems, and it's minority that is skilled / dedicated enough to do legendary collections.

  • Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

    With them announcing the legendary armory coming at some point you would think it would be a pretty significant item. If it comes down to money what I've spent alone on this game would more than cover the development time to fix this bug. There is no excuse for this not to be fixed. But here we are and everyday there are more people figuring out that obtaining vision is impossible.

                                                              There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you
    
  • @Fire Attunement.9835 Arenanet, this is absolutely ridiculous. I've played GW1 and GW2 for years and am extremely disheartened by this complete lack of attention and oversight. You have several forum threads devoted to this problem and countless in-game bug reports that thoroughly detail the problem. Fixing this or providing an alternative takes minimal effort. You have allowed us to spend weeks in the dark without any effort to let us know that this problem has even been acknowledged. Without any idea how long this will take to get your attention, would you like us to instead start posting bad reviews, dissuading Steam users, contacting legislators/media, etc? I'm baffled.

  • Wow guys, amazing job trying to work around this bug, unfortunately it didn't worked. I got the caravan spawned once and it was my with another guy, and we didn't knew about not killing the ads and the caravan despawned after 1:30-2:00 min. I'm not that far into all the other gifts and materials but this is the last achievement for Vision I and it's frustrating that we can't do it. I think I should move to the funerary incense and hope that this get fixed soon.

    Anyway you guys are cool!!

  • Dydzio.1320Dydzio.1320 Member ✭✭
    edited November 7, 2020

    ATM I have so low hopes about Arenanet that I force myself to do rest of the vision collection ASAP because they will probably break another ls4 map event when they fix istan.

  • @Dydzio.1320 You are probably 100% right, people still having problems with the Pepperseed Event etc, who knows what will happen IF they fix caravan lol

  • Gazt.6851Gazt.6851 Member ✭✭

    +1 a respond about this issue would be the nicest thing to hear :disappointed:

  • +1, Istan is basically full of people trying to get this done atm

  • still waiting for caravan... :(

  • Waiting and waiting.....

  • Hey guys, I have some interesting news, I've been in istan today to farm the ore and the caravan spawned and I said let's try and see what happens. And somehow we did kill the caravan and o got the achievement. It wasn't an empty map and at the beginning it was me and another guy and we hit the caravan, but after 1 min there were 10 guys and we manage to kill it. I don't know if anyone killed any ad because it was chaos, everyone wanted it. And after 5 min another caravan spawned from a different location and we got there to do it again and it despawned after 1 min. So it's kinda strange, I believe it's still bugged but we somehow had luck.

  • Gazt.6851Gazt.6851 Member ✭✭
    edited November 8, 2020

    Feels so depressed when u fail again and again guess ill just skip till its fully fixed not gonna even force myself to do it when its still bugged badly

  • Dydzio.1320Dydzio.1320 Member ✭✭
    edited November 8, 2020

    @Tecky.3850 Once I saw meta event progress bar filled a little bit, then it bumped straight to 100% after short while. I guess you were on instance that for some reason allowed killing more than 1 monster on map to progress the meta phase (bug gets delayed on such instance or something)

  • Bumping again

  • @Fire Attunement.9835 can we get any sort of response on this? It has been over a month, blocking us from Vision / achievements.

  • I too am stuck. This is absolutely absurd.

  • It's just a disgrace. That's the first thing 'they need to fix instead of selling a dumb cosmetic item again. Plus it's just rude that they do not refer to it .. why people complain since f* April and it has not been fixed yet, it's shameful, I'm a veteran player since the day it was released, I've never been so disappointed and nervous. At least respond to the community you are addressing. Instead of addressing existing issues you invest it all in the next expansion and that makes me happy but not when it comes at the expense of the current experience. You made up your mind not to release the game to the steam at the moment and I think you did well because you would disappoint many new players.

    FIX IT ASAP.

  • Gazt.6851Gazt.6851 Member ✭✭

    @Mikexsa.6482 said:
    It's just a disgrace. That's the first thing 'they need to fix instead of selling a dumb cosmetic item again. Plus it's just rude that they do not refer to it .. why people complain since f* April and it has not been fixed yet, it's shameful, I'm a veteran player since the day it was released, I've never been so disappointed and nervous. At least respond to the community you are addressing. Instead of addressing existing issues you invest it all in the next expansion and that makes me happy but not when it comes at the expense of the current experience. You made up your mind not to release the game to the steam at the moment and I think you did well because you would disappoint many new players.

    FIX IT ASAP.

    I totally agree what u said there ... they had no idea how many players are at domain of istan asking where is the corpse yak gonna start on map chat includes me it would appear but it seems that after it spawned it despawns again less than 5 sec or much worse case instantly

  • +1 :anguished:

  • Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I've said it before and I will keep saying it until either they do it or fix the caravan.

    Put the achievement for sale on the Volatile Magic Vendor at the Chalon Docks Waypoint. I first recommend it cost but now I think it should be a free item. :bleep_bloop:

                                                              There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you
    
  • GOOOD NEWS GUYS. I FOUND SOLUTION. AFTER 7 DAYS OF CAMPING ISTAN HAHA

    The way to kill that is not easy as hell but possible to do.
    You just need to find totally fresh instance of Istan. The best way to looking for this is relog your character before palawadan, new istance usually appear before this meta. If you found new instance, you will see working caravan, you can kill it without any stupid builds and you can attack trash moobs. It is working like normal caravan. The only things bugging this event are meta's ,its not working after palawadan and GH, isntance after meta's is bugged and will not work yet.

    I killed this actaully three times in a row on fresh instance with a lot of people.
    There is our solution, my english sucks but i hope you understand everything :D

  • @Kleopatrius.1562 said:
    GOOOD NEWS GUYS. I FOUND SOLUTION. AFTER 7 DAYS OF CAMPING ISTAN HAHA

    The way to kill that is not easy as hell but possible to do.
    You just need to find totally fresh instance of Istan. The best way to looking for this is relog your character before palawadan, new istance usually appear before this meta. If you found new instance, you will see working caravan, you can kill it without any stupid builds and you can attack trash moobs. It is working like normal caravan. The only things bugging this event are meta's ,its not working after palawadan and GH, isntance after meta's is bugged and will not work yet.

    I killed this actaully three times in a row on fresh instance with a lot of people.
    There is our solution, my english sucks but i hope you understand everything :D

    Would you try to find instance and we can add you and join you later today?

  • Kleopatrius.1562Kleopatrius.1562 Member
    edited November 9, 2020

    You can guys join to Dydzio.1320 , he is still trying to find new instance and get his achievment. He spent all days with me at istan to find solution, and knows everything what to do.

    Remember:

    -you just have to relog to character select and back to the game all the time

    • you can start maybe 15-20 minutes before palawadan (or earlier if you see lfg for palawadan, thats the moment when people starting join to map and system is going to create second instance)
    • always check meta's progress bar, if it appears (check screenshot) - it means you are on fresh, unbugged, working map . You will not see this bar on bugged map, it will always instant rush next greathall 15 minutes after old greathall or it will spawn bugged caravan, imposible to kill. https://ibb.co/TLw5YjQ
    • Be fast, when you found fresh map few minutes before palawadan, you have to be rly fast. There is instant spawn of caravan at fresh map so instantly check every spawn, it actually can runs to the GH yet.
    • call up everyone in your party to join your instance
    • if you failed first one, next one should spawn 5 min after old one so if you have still around 10 minutes to palawadan, you can wait for next caravan.
      -every map with done palawadan and GH meta's are going to be bugged and will never ever works again.

    Today i found fresh map AFTER palawadan so we had much time to kill few caravans but that was rly lucky to found this instance.
    Easiest is to get new istance before palawadan event.

    Tell people to read this topic, you will find more buddys to join your party and help.

    The only things which can stop you :
    -Two working-bugged istances at the same moment ( small chance that you will rush third instance, too less people joins to this map)
    -New instance will be created too late before palawadan and you will not have time.

    Again sorry for my defective english, trying my best to explain you everything :D

    Good Luck !

  • Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Kleopatrius.1562 said:

    • always check meta's progress bar, if it appears (check screenshot) - it means you are on fresh, unbugged, working map . You will not see this bar on bugged map, it will always instant rush next greathall 15 minutes after old greathall or it will spawn bugged caravan, imposible to kill. https://ibb.co/TLw5YjQ

    I can not seem to get this image to load.

                                                              There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you
    
  • @Kleopatrius.1562 said:
    You can guys join to Dydzio.1320 , he is still trying to find new instance and get his achievment. He spent all days with me at istan to find solution, and knows everything what to do.

    Remember:

    -you just have to relog to character select and back to the game all the time

    • you can start maybe 15-20 minutes before palawadan (or earlier if you see lfg for palawadan, thats the moment when people starting join to map and system is going to create second instance)
    • always check meta's progress bar, if it appears (check screenshot) - it means you are on fresh, unbugged, working map . You will not see this bar on bugged map, it will always instant rush next greathall 15 minutes after old greathall or it will spawn bugged caravan, imposible to kill. https://ibb.co/TLw5YjQ
    • Be fast, when you found fresh map few minutes before palawadan, you have to be rly fast. There is instant spawn of caravan at fresh map so instantly check every spawn, it actually can runs to the GH yet.
    • call up everyone in your party to join your instance
    • if you failed first one, next one should spawn 5 min after old one so if you have still around 10 minutes to palawadan, you can wait for next caravan.
      -every map with done palawadan and GH meta's are going to be bugged and will never ever works again.

    Today i found fresh map AFTER palawadan so we had much time to kill few caravans but that was rly lucky to found this instance.
    Easiest is to get new istance before palawadan event.

    Tell people to read this topic, you will find more buddys to join your party and help.

    The only things which can stop you :
    -Two working-bugged istances at the same moment ( small chance that you will rush third instance, too less people joins to this map)
    -New instance will be created too late before palawadan and you will not have time.

    Again sorry for my defective english, trying my best to explain you everything :D

    Good Luck !

    I can report that this does not work. I found a fresh instance and we found a caravan, but it eventually still bugged out and disappeared. PLEASE fix this.

  • Just witnessed a corpse caravan vanish before even coming close to the Great Hall. There is no substantive workaround.

  • @Kleopatrius.1562 said:
    You can guys join to Dydzio.1320 , he is still trying to find new instance and get his achievment. He spent all days with me at istan to find solution, and knows everything what to do.

    Remember:

    -you just have to relog to character select and back to the game all the time

    • you can start maybe 15-20 minutes before palawadan (or earlier if you see lfg for palawadan, thats the moment when people starting join to map and system is going to create second instance)
    • always check meta's progress bar, if it appears (check screenshot) - it means you are on fresh, unbugged, working map . You will not see this bar on bugged map, it will always instant rush next greathall 15 minutes after old greathall or it will spawn bugged caravan, imposible to kill. https://ibb.co/TLw5YjQ
    • Be fast, when you found fresh map few minutes before palawadan, you have to be rly fast. There is instant spawn of caravan at fresh map so instantly check every spawn, it actually can runs to the GH yet.
    • call up everyone in your party to join your instance
    • if you failed first one, next one should spawn 5 min after old one so if you have still around 10 minutes to palawadan, you can wait for next caravan.
      -every map with done palawadan and GH meta's are going to be bugged and will never ever works again.

    Today i found fresh map AFTER palawadan so we had much time to kill few caravans but that was rly lucky to found this instance.
    Easiest is to get new istance before palawadan event.

    Tell people to read this topic, you will find more buddys to join your party and help.

    The only things which can stop you :
    -Two working-bugged istances at the same moment ( small chance that you will rush third instance, too less people joins to this map)
    -New instance will be created too late before palawadan and you will not have time.

    Again sorry for my defective english, trying my best to explain you everything :D

    Good Luck !

    False, not possible

  • @sammokdadd.3602 said:

    @Kleopatrius.1562 said:
    You can guys join to Dydzio.1320 , he is still trying to find new instance and get his achievment. He spent all days with me at istan to find solution, and knows everything what to do.

    Remember:

    -you just have to relog to character select and back to the game all the time

    • you can start maybe 15-20 minutes before palawadan (or earlier if you see lfg for palawadan, thats the moment when people starting join to map and system is going to create second instance)
    • always check meta's progress bar, if it appears (check screenshot) - it means you are on fresh, unbugged, working map . You will not see this bar on bugged map, it will always instant rush next greathall 15 minutes after old greathall or it will spawn bugged caravan, imposible to kill. https://ibb.co/TLw5YjQ
    • Be fast, when you found fresh map few minutes before palawadan, you have to be rly fast. There is instant spawn of caravan at fresh map so instantly check every spawn, it actually can runs to the GH yet.
    • call up everyone in your party to join your instance
    • if you failed first one, next one should spawn 5 min after old one so if you have still around 10 minutes to palawadan, you can wait for next caravan.
      -every map with done palawadan and GH meta's are going to be bugged and will never ever works again.

    Today i found fresh map AFTER palawadan so we had much time to kill few caravans but that was rly lucky to found this instance.
    Easiest is to get new istance before palawadan event.

    Tell people to read this topic, you will find more buddys to join your party and help.

    The only things which can stop you :
    -Two working-bugged istances at the same moment ( small chance that you will rush third instance, too less people joins to this map)
    -New instance will be created too late before palawadan and you will not have time.

    Again sorry for my defective english, trying my best to explain you everything :D

    Good Luck !

    False, not possible

    Same its not even working guess got no other choice but to wait for Anet to get it fixed soon

  • Dydzio.1320Dydzio.1320 Member ✭✭
    edited November 10, 2020

    The map needs to be really "newly created" for it to work. Indicator for you to leave map for another does not mean you get fresh map, opposite - it usually means latest map instance is closing and you are going back to primary instance which is usually broken for long time already. Also if on new map meta already happened then the map got broken already. Map reopening which was on closing phase also doesn't help.
    I got bunch of people sending me PM-s and mails ingame, so I wanna specify that I am on EU server - if you are from NA you are unfortunately unable to help me in getting caravan done.

  • Greg.7086Greg.7086 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 10, 2020

    I think point to remember guys is that @Kleopatrius.1562 and @Dydzio.1320 have spent hours and hours on this task at all different times of day/night, relogging, trying different tactics. There "work-around-solution" only would appear to work therefore on finding a Fresh Map Instance which hasn't already been bugged by the Meta, fair play for them for the amount of hours they've spent on this over last few weeks, but it definitely does not mean its a fix by any means: You need patience, time, persistence to achieve what they are saying as we tried yesterday continually 9-10 of us logging in/out trying to find a fresh instance to no avail, but if you keep waiting, keep trying, day after day, time after time i guess eventually you can find a fresh map. I personally don't have enough time, patience or persistence to keep trying, so have turned my attentions to alternative collections instead, while waiting for a fix.

    Message from support >>>

    **The Corpse Caravan event is currently being investigated. We ask that you please continue to submit in-game bug reports, from the point where the event is bugged, so that the development team can continue to gather detailed information surrounding the issue.

    Furthermore we ask that keep an eye on the forums and future patch notes so that you may know when a fix is initiated for this event**.

  • @Greg.7086 said:
    I think point to remember guys is that @Kleopatrius.1562 and @Dydzio.1320 have spent hours and hours on this task at all different times of day/night, relogging, trying different tactics. There "work-around-solution" only would appear to work therefore on finding a Fresh Map Instance which hasn't already been bugged by the Meta, fair play for them for the amount of hours they've spent on this over last few weeks, but it definitely does not mean its a fix by any means: You need patience, time, persistence to achieve what they are saying as we tried yesterday continually 9-10 of us logging in/out trying to find a fresh instance to no avail, but if you keep waiting, keep trying, day after day, time after time i guess eventually you can find a fresh map. I personally don't have enough time, patience or persistence to keep trying, so have turned my attentions to alternative collections instead, while waiting for a fix.

    Message from support >>>

    **The Corpse Caravan event is currently being investigated. We ask that you please continue to submit in-game bug reports, from the point where the event is bugged, so that the development team can continue to gather detailed information surrounding the issue.

    Furthermore we ask that keep an eye on the forums and future patch notes so that you may know when a fix is initiated for this event**.

    Thanks for the notice !

  • Excursion.9752Excursion.9752 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Greg.7086 said:
    Message from support >>>
    **The Corpse Caravan event is currently being investigated. We ask that you please continue to submit in-game bug reports, from the point where the event is bugged, so that the development team can continue to gather detailed information surrounding the issue.

    Furthermore we ask that keep an eye on the forums and future patch notes so that you may know when a fix is initiated for this event**.

    Well at least this message from support provides some hope. Its really to bad they couldn't post that in the forums... What ever happened to the promise after the mass exodus of employees saying they would be better communicators. Seems like they fell back into their old ways.

                                                              There is a 50% chance you will not agree with me and a 50% chance I will not agree with you
    
  • @Excursion.9752 said:

    @Greg.7086 said:
    Message from support >>>
    **The Corpse Caravan event is currently being investigated. We ask that you please continue to submit in-game bug reports, from the point where the event is bugged, so that the development team can continue to gather detailed information surrounding the issue.

    Furthermore we ask that keep an eye on the forums and future patch notes so that you may know when a fix is initiated for this event**.

    Well at least this message from support provides some hope. Its really to bad they couldn't post that in the forums... What ever happened to the promise after the mass exodus of employees saying they would be better communicators. Seems like they fell back into their old ways.

    Lol i had the same msg 4 weeks ago ............................