Targeting problems

Hey guys, I'm new and I have troubles with the targetting system of the game, here's the explanation :I play berserker, most of the things are going fine, except for headbutt which is constantly switching my target to go for the nearest enemy without caring for what im hitting, which is really bad. (I have this problem for several things / skills, but headbutt is the best example)

Things i tried without success :

• deactivating the auto-target thing
  • deactivated right click to interact
  • bound the target lock command (which doesn't work btw, it just untargets everything and does nothing)

A friend who have been a long time player and occasionally plays berserker too isn't affected by this.I really need to solve this since it makes headbutt litterally unusable.

Your help is appreciated !

Do you use the default key-binds or customized key(combinations) to access your skills?

People who use key-combinations, often rely on stuff close to their hand-resting-position (WASD) and just add holding a certain button like SHIFT or CTRL. That is not a problem in general, but sometimes the regular keys are bound to targeting-shortcuts. If you release your hold-key too early, you cause semi-automatic re-targeting. You can also check the key-binds for targeting in general. If they are too close to your skills, there is always a chance to accidentally press them in the heat of the combat.

Options => Control Options => Skills and Targeting

Options you can try

• Options => General Options => Combat/Movement => ENABLE Promote Skill Target
  • Options => General Options => Combat/Movement => DISABLE Allow Skill re-targeting

Tried it on my own Berserker with different options, was not able to re-create your problem.

Hey there, I think this is it !I tried these options too before, forgot to list them (kinda tried every options there is).My keybindings for closest target and skills were kinda entangled, I remade things with caution and will try tomorrow.Thanks a lot !