core questions

hello all,I'm wondering if there are any classes that have good core builds for the current spvp and wvw scene, or if there are any that are quite weak? I'm looking most at engineer, warrior (rifle?), and guardian, but necro and thief look cool too .. I'll make several alts but just trying to find one that won't be majorly weak in spvp and wvw, or even pve cuz this games pve has always looked cool af

thankies

@heroicfish.8243 said:hello all,I'm wondering if there are any classes that have good core builds for the current spvp and wvw scene, or if there are any that are quite weak? I'm looking most at engineer, warrior (rifle?), and guardian, but necro and thief look cool too .. I'll make several alts but just trying to find one that won't be majorly weak in spvp and wvw, or even pve cuz this games pve has always looked cool af

thankies

I would say play what you want to play not what others say is good. I for example run a core revenant even though no website lists it as good and I’m doing great with it.

If you do want to run a from the internet build here are some suggestions:

WvW zerg: burn guardianWvW roaming: thief, necro, guardian, warrior, mesmer.PvP: ranger, necro

@LaGranse.8652 said:

@LaGranse.8652 said:WvW zerg: burn guardian

Most zerg Commanders will kick you in no time...

From the times I do join the tag I see them ending up top/close to the top in damage.Something like this:

Also I cannot think of a core class I would rather have in zerg fight.Commanders rarely listen to numbers, only the meta. And they will demand a minstrel firebrand.