[SPvP] What got you to Plat? Post your builds!

Saiyan.1704

Firebrand all the way, climbed from Silver to Platinum (as usual... matchmaking placements always places me in silver/gold -_-)http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PWABc6t3lRwwYisO2ImWXfvaA-z5YfKJIC6WCkvQIjFgOGA

It's your standard Sage Virtues Burn build but with a twist. The heart of the build is procing Glacial Heart with heavy CC.

• Purging Flames + Sanctuary bubble, then troll with Axe#3 pull, Shield#4 push, & F1#3 pull again ^_^ Taunt from F3#2 also procs Glacial Heart too.

What is everyone's Plat builds?

@haenz.9578 said:hey mate, really n1 build. but I dont understand rune of the flock?you are so slow while moving, that hurts.can you explain me your choice pls?TY

It's my personal preference but Flock runes is for survivability. It gives 1,092 heals every 10 seconds, which matches our 9s cd on our Mantra healing. The extra 1k heals is very noticeable in a fight. The build focuses more on bunkering a point while also dishing out damage, along with the usual FB team support role. When i am needing to rotate, I find that I am using F2#3 or F3#1 to run to a distant point like Far. The CD usually comes back up if I need these virtues in a fight or i can just Renewed Focus if things get heavy. I've gotten used to not using speed runes but you can for sure swap Flock for more mobility.

• 2 weeks later...

@haenz.9578 said:Pls help me...cant leave g3 for the first time. Give me a build pls :(

Maybe try burn guard? Idk...

Sagebrand has been carrying me to plat 1-2 for three seasons straight. Ironically, Sagebrand build appeared on the sites like meta battle only this season ---after it got some hefty nerfs to sustain. Still good enough to boost you from Gold 3 elo.