he lost my account "bifrost" and "Gift of Exploration"

As the title says, these items basically disappeared from my account and I already ticked Anet, but they tell me that they cannot help me, I hereby try to see what can be done, the items are "BIFROST and GIFT OF EXPLORATION" both linked to account for which I did not transfer to third parties

I am sorry for my bad english

The only thing you can do to get those items returned is continue the discussion with ANet's support.

Short of map completing with another character and making/buying a new Bifrost.

And have you checked every character and tried searching your bank for those items to make sure you didn't put them in a spot you don't normally do and then forgot you did that?

@Seera.5916 said:The only thing you can do to get those items returned is continue the discussion with ANet's support.

Short of map completing with another character and making/buying a new Bifrost.

And have you checked every character and tried searching your bank for those items to make sure you didn't put them in a spot you don't normally do and then forgot you did that?

Thank you ! but I have verified in all my characters and the items already mentioned are not found, the Spanish support of Anet, simply tells me that it cannot do anything

@Ronan.9518 said:Another idea, just for the weapon though, you said you have checked on all characters, did you make sure to check all gear templates on them? As long as it is used in any gear template it won't show in the inventory.

Thank you for your answer, I already reviewed all the characters and templates carefully and there are none of the two objects mentioned

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Update your ticket with the CS Team. You can ask to have it escalated to a Senior Team Member. Show them you have the Bifrost skin unlocked, and more World Completions than are necessary for however many Legendaries you have.

Good luck.

thanks ! Currently I already sent another letter asking for help, in which I explain everything in detail! Just having BIFROST unlocked in the clothes rail means you believe it.