I found a Juvenile Shark in Timberline Falls, in Nomoa Lake, but the icon to Charm it does not appear. I tried quite a few times, but nothing happens, it cannot be charmed. It's funny, because the Charm icon usually does appear even if you already possess the particular pet (I do wish people would name theor pets :-)I checked my K list of pets, but a shark is not on the list. At least, I cannpt see one.The funny thing is, I found a juvenile shark previously, and I could have sworn I had charmed it, but it also does not appear anywhere, so I assumed I had not in fact managed to charm it.Do sharks appear in a different way, or is it maybe a bug?I quite like the idea of having a shark in the deep water ...Thanks for any guidance.

Normally that shark should have been charmable if you don't already have it.Here is a list with all petshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_pet_locations

here a more detailed especially for the sharkhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Juvenile_Shark

when under K the shark should appear for the underwater (bottom two, with the blue background) pets on the second row from the top on the complete right.

@Ronan.9518 said:when under K the shark should appear for the underwater (bottom two, with the blue background) pets on the second row from the top on the complete right.

Well, that makes me feel a fool ... I've been using the top row to bring up the total list of pets ... when I use the 3rd one down, with the blue background, sure enough, up pops the shark, along with the other either water-living or amphibious pets.Thank you for taking the trouble to reply, now I know what to do ... many thanks.