Crashing when applying new Maguuma Treads

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Halkor.9542" said:Can confirm, bought them on another character after previewing them. Went to apply on character that already has the other 2 pieces and even previews cause the crash.https://imgur.com/a/0SUyhAt

So an update on this bug.

It appears that you can only have two of the Maguuma's skins applied, doesn't matter if its just boots and gloves, boots and shoulders, or gloves and shoulders. The moment you apply or attempt to apply the third skin (boot, glove, or shoulder) it crashes the game. Also, as state before, if you apply to equipment then equip having all 3 after the fact, you can no longer log into that character. What is even worse, if it loads the character models in character selection screen, it will cause you to crash as well. As of this post, only way I can get in game before crash is to randomly double click a portrait before models load to prevent the crash.

I'm having the same challenge. I thought if I forced the application of the skin (my character is now wearing all three Maguuma skins), perhaps it would fix. Now, my game crashes at the character selection screen if I don't log onto one that isn't that character within a split second. DO NOT APPLY all three until they fix this!

I am also having the same issue when equipping the boots or trying to equip more than 2 maguuma pieces :( now I cannot log into that Character. I almost cannot log into the game but found that if I select a different character quick enough at log in I can get around it.

@Arkanfell.9137 said:So, how long do you think until we're no longer locked out of our characters? day? week? Because as it is, it also soft locks me out of my account because it crashes upon loading the character in character selection.

I can't even get pass the character select screen cause my characters load too fast. So i'm effectively just locked out of the game until they fix this.

@Hot Boy.7138 said:

@Arkanfell.9137 said:So, how long do you think until we're no longer locked out of our characters? day? week? Because as it is, it also soft locks me out of my account because it crashes upon loading the character in character selection.

I can't even get pass the character select screen cause my characters load too fast. So i'm effectively just locked out of the game until they fix this.

I've resorted to using my VPN to slow my internet so I could select a character before they load....