Herald Facets and Torment — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Revenant

Herald Facets and Torment

kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

OWPvE player here. So, I recently pulled up my herald from having not played it in a loooong time and found that whenever I enable one of my facets, I gain stacks of torment. Nothing in the wiki I found mentions this. Did something get changed that now causes this?

I am a very casual player.
Very.
Casual.

Comments

• Kulvar.1239Kulvar.1239 Member ✭✭✭

Indeed. There's a trait that give you +1 energy recovery but you take torment stacks while an upkeep skill is up.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

Perfect! Thanks to you both. That was exactly it. Thought I had culled through the traits, but I missed it.

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Rodrick.1942Rodrick.1942 Member ✭✭✭

XD it's a high risk high reward trait, I still recommend you try to figure out how to use it.

• @Rodrick.1942 said:
    XD it's a high risk high reward trait, I still recommend you try to figure out how to use it.

I tried making it work but the other options just outclassed it for me. If I'm fighting another condition build then I want Demonic Defiance, and if it's a power or bunker build then extra torment damage. The transfer setup is a lot of fun but chances are I can just send other people's condi back over trying to self torment and risking my own life.