Best 1v1 Class in PVP.

Quertha.7154

Would probably have to talk about overall vs. ranked vs. top tier. Because ofc some 1v1 specs have counters and MU and some counters in the case of ranger will probably be only seen in ranked. So overall - prot holo becuz counters are rarely seen in any mode, while top tier where mostly power MUs exist- core ranger while ranked there are lots and it’s hard to pick, but for ranked I’m gonna have to go with ranger(only if you are flexible with traitlines) maybe a little prot holo and on some maps I’d throw in symbol guardian.

@Koen.1327 said:holo is the bestbut i mean as sidenoder, so ability to hold as well as 1v1, 1vxbut tbh there is multiple classes that would stale any 1v1 - nec, ranger, holo are just so tanky they cant really be killed 1v1

Yeah but rn node is won by who has more knockback, so ranger will always win node with more knockback. If you 1vx you’ll probably have to kite anyways, but yeah I can see holo holding 1vx longer while ranger has access to other type of things like fake stealth

@Quertha.7154 said:What do you think about warriors and elemantalists?

you can play either water weaver or lightning rod

water weaver can 1v2 long enough to make your team win the other 2 nodes

but you have no dmg and may not work on gold 3 + matches

Lightning Rod I think is good against all power builds and some condi ones, the only ones i kinda struggle against are the bursty one, burn guardians ans condi rangers

@Quertha.7154 said:What do you think about warriors and elemantalists?

There’s a lightning rod weaver build similar to metabattles except they play with avatar amulet and side node with it. It’s actually pretty decent at side noding, but I’ve seen 1v1s with that hundreds of time by now and the players using it could win any of them against good side noders, until they tried 100s of times. When you get good at it and learn combos, it seems to be a good side node counter, but can melt at any aoe or condition pressure.Warrior is another ok one, ppl play strength for ok damage in ranked and knights for Ats. But it loses to rangers etc. in ranked and ats. It another build ppl consider ok but workable

prot holo would wreck it.some contenders could be some sort of bunker revs, bunker rangers, skilled warrior or ele, nothing other then that comes to mindI think necro could work technically but they would be easy to push off point to decap, and more fragile to getting 1v2/1v3 then holo or ranger for example

I actually find that there is a rock/paper/scissors going on here:

Prot Holo > Core Ranger > Core Necromancer > Prot Holo

But there are weird counters for those 3 aforementioned classes that can gut them off a node or even stomp them off node in 1v1s fairly easily.

Prot Holo has less counter situations than Core Ranger or Core Necro, which is why it is the better side node in the end.

Thief. While you cannot kill anything with it, you can run away fast. Like really really fast. Also you can watch teamfights from afar. Or you can camp stealth if you like to watch them from up close. Clearly in need of a nerf, as any thief wanting to be useless just has too many options.

@Bazsi.2734 said:Thief. While you cannot kill anything with it, you can run away fast. Like really really fast. Also you can watch teamfights from afar. Or you can camp stealth if you like to watch them from up close. Clearly in need of a nerf, as any thief wanting to be useless just has too many options.

I was gonna ask if you were on crack until drunk me understood that was sarcasm lol

@JETWING.2759 said:Best:1º: Burn Guardian.2º: Condi Mirage.3º: Power Soulbeast.

Worst:9°: Engineer (Core and Holo).8°: Necro.7°: Revenant (Core and Renegade).

What? Prot holo is like top 3 sidenoder 1v1 build rn. Rev and necros aren't suppose to 1v1. Core knights ranger is superior than soulbeast atm and condi mirage is like nonexistent in plat.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:I actually find that there is a rock/paper/scissors going on here:

Prot Holo > Core Ranger > Core Necromancer > Prot Holo

But there are weird counters for those 3 aforementioned classes that can gut them off a node or even stomp them off node in 1v1s fairly easily.

Prot Holo has less counter situations than Core Ranger or Core Necro, which is why it is the better side node in the end.

Same goes for roamers, am I seeing a pattern here?Daredevil > Mirage > pHerald > Daredevil

@Bazsi.2734 said:Thief. While you cannot kill anything with it, you can run away fast. Like really really fast. Also you can watch teamfights from afar. Or you can camp stealth if you like to watch them from up close. Clearly in need of a nerf, as any thief wanting to be useless just has too many options.

I managed to kill a deadeye last night on my sword weaver. I expected music to start playing, confetti to drop, and a marching band, honestly. It was quite an achievement...

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Koen.1327 said:holo is the bestbut i mean as sidenoder, so ability to hold as well as 1v1, 1vxbut tbh there is multiple classes that would stale any 1v1 - nec, ranger, holo are just so tanky they cant really be killed 1v1

Yeah but rn node is won by who has more knockback, so ranger will always win node with more knockback. If you 1vx you’ll probably have to kite anyways, but yeah I can see holo holding 1vx longer while ranger has access to other type of things like fake stealth

DH has more knockback