Home› Game Release Notes
Game Update Notes: April 28, 2020
04/28/2020—April 28th Release Notes
- Fixed a rare bug that could prevent players from being awarded Prophet Shards when completing the Forging Steel mission for the first time in a day.
- Build Template loading has been disabled in Super Adventure Box to prevent players from regaining class features by switching templates.
- The "Salvage All Masterwork and Lower" right-click option in salvage kits will no longer be highlighted as an available option for players who don't have any masterwork gear, as all gear below masterwork is fully covered by the "Salvage All Fine and Lower" option.
- The "Sell Junk" option in vendor windows will now be grayed out for players who do not have any junk items to sell.
- Jump Shot: This skill no longer ignores the immobile condition.
- No Scope: Fixed a bug in which this trait would grant might when triggered.
- Vault: This skill no longer ignores the immobile condition.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Eve's Prophecies Outfit is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- The new Draconic Wings Backpack and Glider Combo is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- The new Eve's Prophecies Appearance Package is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems. It contains the new Eve's Prophecies Outfit and Draconic Wings Backpack and Glider Combo, as well as 1 Mythic Weapon Choice and 1 Total Makeover Kit.
- To celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Guild Wars® franchise, the new Prince Rurik's Vanguard Cape from Guild Wars Prophecies is available to all accounts for free in the Style category of the Gem Store.
- To welcome returning players back to Tyria, the prologue episode of the Icebrood Saga, "Bound by Blood," is available for free for all accounts via the Gem Store. This will be available for 7 days.
- For a limited time, the Rival Skies Package is on sale in the Style category of the Gem Store for 750 gems, a savings of 25%.
- The Chaos Gloves return to the Style category of the Gem Store and are available for 500 gems.
- An adjustment has been made to the timing of Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks so that they sync up with the release of festival items. Festival meta rewards will now join the unlock with the first update following the next year's festival. The unlocking of full festival weapon sets will also be delayed until after they can be fully unlocked through festival gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual effects on the rear saddle of certain roller beetle skins to no longer change from blue to red as the mount's speed increased.