Which infusion stat to stack?

Min/maxers stack based on the stats needed. For example needing just 15 extra expertise to reach (random numbers here) 53.53% condi duration on condi reaper to get the most value out of gaining an extra tick without lowering other stats/damage too significantly.

If you're full berserker, in general you want +5 power. I wrote a thread before on maximising damage and was referred to GW2power.com.

@"Strider.7849" said:Min/maxers stack based on the stats needed. For example needing just 15 extra expertise to reach (random numbers here) 53.53% condi duration on condi reaper to get the most value out of gaining an extra tick without lowering other stats/damage too significantly.

If you're full berserker, in general you want +5 power. I wrote a thread before on maximising damage and was referred to GW2power.com.

What about zerker builds that partially go assassin's, such as this one: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Berserker_-_Power_Bannerslave. Would I stack precision instead?

I had a look at both of those PvE builds in the link you provided and in both circumstances, +5 power fusions are optimal. The assassin's gear built into those builds is assuming you are in a meta composition, the second one (fractal build) is assuming you don't have spotter (this is because druid isn't used as often these days in high fractals and there's not as many rangers there. With that being said the exact precision needed is covered by the gear set. Don't need any more.

@Mortifera.6138 said:I am adding infusions to my character but I don't know which stat to stack. I am berserker, so +5 power looks to be the obvious choice... but then someone told me that min/maxers stack crit, so maybe +5 precision is the right choice? Help!

No. If you think you need to increase Precision for your character, you should adjust gear stats instead. Infusions won't do the trick (they don't add enough). Go with +5 Power if it is a Power based build - that would be the smart thing to do.