[NA][PvE]The Zephyr Knights [WIND] Looking for New Members! - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA][PvE]The Zephyr Knights [WIND] Looking for New Members!

13>

Comments

• invites all sent out!

• invites sent!

• I'm interested in joining your guild, if you're still sending out invites. I've been playing GW2 for 5 years. I'm interested in Fractals, Strike Missions, Dungeons, and Raids.

• We're still looking for more amazing people to join our ranks!

• I would like to join your guild. I'm still very new to the game and haven't started any endgame content yet but I'd love to learn everything there is in the game

• I'll take an invite if that's okay!

• invites both sent out!

• I'm interested! I took a break from the game for about 2 years. Been playing since launch before I took a break. I have experience with all fractals and most raids. Came back to the game and all my guilds were dead.

• Hi. I am a returning player. I Still have my original GW account and the last time I played GW2 was HoT. I love jumping into random calls for help in chat for PvE stuff. I might even reroll so I know wth I am doing. xD

• @Wolfmoon.2976 said:
    I'm interested! I took a break from the game for about 2 years. Been playing since launch before I took a break. I have experience with all fractals and most raids. Came back to the game and all my guilds were dead.

Same experience mang!

• I'm blind. What server? I'm interested in joining but want to make sure I can transfer to your server.

• DivineBenediction.1870DivineBenediction.1870 Member ✭✭
    edited July 19, 2020

@bayston.6591 Ehmry Bay, but transferring is not necessary unless it's for WvW

• Hello!
    I just came back to this game after a long break and looking for an active guild. I'm interested in PvE. Willing to learn raiding with guild as well :)

• invite sent!

• Invites all sent out. We're still looking for new members!

• Hi, Just got back into the game, looking for a PvE focused guild.

• Would love an invite! Brand new player to GW2 and I want to get involved within a community. Mainly focusing on PVE content such as raids, fractals etc.

• both invites have been sent!

• Hi im new to guild wars 2 and was looking to see if you were still recruiting. I also have two other friends that would probably want to join as well.

• Invites all sent out. We're still looking for new members!

• ill take an invite plz

• I'd love to have an invite! I've just started playing again after a years long break and would love some people to play with.

• invites sent out!

• I'm looking for a cool PvE guild too! Fantastic Plasma.7638

• Sounds like a casual, fun, and friendly Guild, would love an invite for this returning player.

• Sounds like exactly the sort of group I'm looking for! Sent you an in-game mail.

• Hello, I am a returning player. I played GW and played from GW2 Beta. I took a year off, but now I am ready to dive back into the game. I have been back for about 2 weeks and would really like to find a casual friendly guild as my previous guilds have disbanded during my absence. Your guild seems to be what I am looking for and would like an invite. :)

• I haven't played GW 2 in years. I forgot how to play and a lot has changed in the last 5 years. I'm looking to join a active guild. Please send invite.

• Returning player here, mainly trying to find a social place for now until I get back into the endgame swing. 2 80s but am re-leveling to re-famliarize myself with the game.

• Shadechidna.9153Shadechidna.9153 Member ✭✭

Sounds interesting. Returning player (played since beta and off and on for years) and I'm sure my bf (newer player) will become interested as well. I've kinda wanted to get into raiding and strike missions at some point, so if that's a thing and welcomed for 1 or 2 freshlings to it i'd be more than happier. I've done all difficulties of Fractals so i'd be glad to help/participate in those. And commander experience in Drizzlewood Coast/Dragon's Stand if we ever planned on a guild thing for that.

• Narsis.4067Narsis.4067 Member

Hello, I am interested as well. I've played WoW for a long time but just got into Guild Wars roughly a week ago. I don't really have any idea what I am doing yet, but would love a place I could ask my questions!

• all guild invites sent!

• Returning player. I now play regularly and do all content. I would love to join.