What are your usual PvE activities / routines

Can the PvE mains share what your usual activities / routines are these days?I mostly WvW but occasionally when I do PvE, I only do a few HOT metas at reset like AB, TB and Wyvern.After those, I'm lost as to what to do next.My main goal to doing PvE is to win that big infusion drop.But I wouldn't mind trying other non-infusion activities if they're recommended.

At reset, my guild does a set of strike missions (Shiverpeaks, Fraenir, Bears, Whisper) and a Forged Steel run. That usually takes us an hour and a half or so. Then I do my own three dailies (usually PVE) to get my 2g and 10 AP, farm my home instance, daily ecto refinement crafting, and check the converters in my bank. Then it's off to do whatever else until I feel like going to bed, which is usually SAB right now. I've also been doing some fractals and testing some new builds on my alts.

The 3 dailies for the AP. Then the fastest living world dailies. Auric Basin chest when it happens. Pact Supply Network Agents if I have the karma. Crafting dailies. Its about a half hour if it all happens smoothly. If there is something new I need I sprinkle it in if it is time gated.

Then I either strike missions or focus on the current festival or ignore it all and just do random things.

I don't have a routine, beyond logging into whichever character is in a city (or can most easily get to one) to harvest my home instance nodes, and then going to the guild hall to harvest those nodes as well. After that it depends on what I'm currently working on. Right now I've got one character camping the unbound magic vendor in Draconis Mons buying a druid runestone fragment each day because I had loads of unbound magic piling up so I decided to do the Wayfarer's Henge backpack collections. But I'm nearly done with that, so she'll be moving on to something else soon.

At the moment I usually then go and do the SAB dailies (on a 3rd character) and then maybe some other SAB achievements I haven't completed yet (although there's not many left I want to do) or an attempt at Tribulation mode if I think I've got time. Or I'll switch to one of my other characters and do whatever they're working on, which is usually either story or map completion, or a bit of both.

Once SAB is over and I've finished the Wayfarer's Henge I'll look for another collection or something to do alongside story and map completion bits. Which will probably be getting any mini pets I'm still missing from living story episodes (that's why I originally went to Draconis Mons, I'd missed several from the vendors there, but then I got caught up in the Henge collection as well).

Dailies (even though I'm capped on daily/monthly AP) - mix of PvE/WvW depending on rotation, loot the dwarven treasure rooms in Thunderhead Peaks, Grothmar Valley dailies (because they're fun), Bjora Marches daily (ONLY if Raven Sanctum Blessing is there), any festival dailies. Once all of that is done, then I'll concentrate on mapping on alts, getting an alt further caught up on story if their mapping at at 100% core, or work some on mastering LW S4 for Vision.

This may seem like a grind to some but this completely works for me. It gives me defined and attainable goals so I don't get bored.