[WvW Roaming] Condition Elementalist Build 2020

supreme.3602

Been a while since I’ve done one of these. The purpose of this thread is to shed light on another kind of build that fellow users can utilise. I’ve made this specific build very recently but I’ve been playing a similar version of it for a very long time now. I thought it would be best if I show it to other people, so that they themselves can have fun and enjoy it like I have.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGhAg2lZwmYXsFWJO2PvtfA-zRhYKRDCMKkKyQVaD6rMisAqMBc4gMKd/zJBQHNAaUwnG-e

Key things to remember:

• You can use Written in Stone against DPS players.
  • Use Diamond Skin against condi.
  • I don’t have a specific/favourite elite skill. I frequently switch between Rebound, Glyph of Elementals and Tornado. For the Glyph, I like using Fire, because it does a lot of Burning; Water, because it heals around 7.5K of your health + removes a condition.
  • You must always transmute Fire skill #5. It will give you 5 stacks of Might and removes 2 conditions. The same goes for Air skill #3, but without the boon. It interrupts, too.

There’s a lot of synergy going on between the traits, so it’s imperative that you keep them how they are. Invigorating Torrents goes hand in hand with Smothering Auras and Elemental Bastion. If you stick to what I suggested above, you’ll be fine. There’s also no need to use Water traits, because you’ll be stacking up on aura heals, regeneration and protection all the time.

The build is a bit tricky to use since Obsidian Flesh got nerfed, but it’s nothing to worry about. You just need to keep your wits about you and you’ll be fine. Burn damage is essential, but don’t miss out on the Doom/Geomancy proc, as they are the key to winning.

• 1 month later...

I've got a new video to share with you all.

There are a couple of things that I want to mention. Recently, I've been using Harmonious Conduit instead of Invigorating Torrents. The sustain takes a hit, but at least you'll have Stability.

Also, use Sigil of Corruption on your second weapon set. Whenever you have time, farm some kills and get stacks, then switch back to your regular set. Your condition damage will increase.

@"Dahir.4158" said:I've got a new video to share with you all.

There are a couple of things that I want to mention. Recently, I've been using Harmonious Conduit instead of Invigorating Torrents. The sustain takes a hit, but at least you'll have Stability.

Also, use Sigil of Corruption on your second weapon set. Whenever you have time, farm some kills and get stacks, then switch back to your regular set. Your condition damage will increase.

That thumbnail gave me a mini heart attack lol. good stuff

@mikdepadua.8376 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:I've got a new video to share with you all.

That thumbnail gave me a mini heart attack lol. good stuff

Haha, it's from a Korean manhwa (webtoon) called Solo Leveling. If you're into that stuff, you should check it out. It's one of the best.

• 2 weeks later...