Achievements : Kryta Explorer

I just noticed I have achievement/completion Kryta Explorer 173/175, which is galling because I have 100% completion for all areas of Kryta, including Divinity's reach, Lion's Arch and even Southern Cove, though I don't think it counts. I also got 15 for the Shiverpeaks completion award, which is nice.

( I even have 5 for Boomyaks, whatever the hell that is :-))

My best guess is that there is maybe a tiny unexplored area left in one of the areas (Queensdale, Kessex Hills, Gendarran Fields, Harathi Hinterlands, Bloodtide Coast, Divinity's Reach, Lion's Arch) ... but is there something else i am missing?

I am assuming Lake Doric does not count in all this, as it requires Living World 3 ... maybe I'm wrong.

Grateful for info/advice how to complete the complete completion, just to be complete ... lol

Thanks and regards

Yeah that probably are just some small areas.If you want to have an easier way finding them.Go to options, general option -> user interface section -> content guide dropdown set that to "hide events and personal story"then just jump on the maps the belong to the kryta region and look where the compass in the top right shows to somethingwhich areas belong to kryta you can see herehttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Kryta#Krytan_Explorer_achievement

Explorer achievements have nothing to do with map completion. Easiest way to find them is to check out the map sections on the wiki and go to the ones that are not part of map completion. These are usually jumping puzzles or mini dungeons although I think there are a few areas that are neither.

I got this achievement a couple years ago and from what I remember it was 2 areas in central Kryta that were underground or tiny caves. They are not POIs or anything, just small areas which usually spawn a boss or are part of an event that leads you to them. When I found them, it was super painful because it was before they made it so easy with the area breakdown. If you click on the achievement it should show you all areas required for the achievement. Can also be found here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Explorer

You can search whatever doesn't have a checkmark or if you're feeling adventurous go to the area and find it for yourself. Good luck!