[EU][PvE][Asia timezone] - The Sky Above The Stars [IIII] — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU][PvE][Asia timezone] - The Sky Above The Stars [IIII]

Pspeon.4705Pspeon.4705 Member ✭✭
edited June 1, 2020 in Looking For Guild
  • Recruiting all players in the same/similar timezone, somewhere around GMT+6-9. Roughly. If your playtime fits the bill , you are also welcome.

• LF > Helpful, kind, and friendly players

• GM time: 20.00 GMT+7. Saturday. We use VC whenever we do contents together. We are having a lot of fun.

• We have members doing T4 & Strikes everyday. CM done.

• Raid training time: 20.00 GMT+7. Monday weekly clear. Training days will vary and deciding but the time is fixed.

• If you have any questions, just contact me. Always happy to help ^^

Comments

• Hey, I just played for about two week, I am interested in joining your guild. Would love to contribute as long as it casual and friendly. My timezone is GMT +7.

• Ryoe.7213Ryoe.7213 Member ✭✭

Hi.. im on GMT +7... can i join your guild?

• Hi, can i join? My gmt is +8.

• Pspeon.4705Pspeon.4705 Member ✭✭

@Gliscorprimal.8146 said:
    Hey, I just played for about two week, I am interested in joining your guild. Would love to contribute as long as it casual and friendly. My timezone is GMT +7.

@fateless.1783 said:
    Hi, can i join? My gmt is +8.

Sorry for the late reply! I added both you in-game. We can talk there. I leave my Discord and in-game contacts in the post so you guys could contact me anytime.

First bump

• Hi, gmt+8 here^^

@lycorixl.2189 said:
    Hi, gmt+8 here^^

Cool! Are you new? Returning? Shall I send you an invite?

• I’m actually looking for a guild where I can do raids. I see you are getting into raids so I’m wondering if I can join training if you’re doing any.

@lycorixl.2189 said:
    I’m actually looking for a guild where I can do raids. I see you are getting into raids so I’m wondering if I can join training if you’re doing any.

Yes! We are starting today actually lol. We are fun and chill. I try to whisper you in-game but got no reply. Let me know what you think ^^

• @Pspeon.4705 said:

@lycorixl.2189 said:
    I’m actually looking for a guild where I can do raids. I see you are getting into raids so I’m wondering if I can join training if you’re doing any.

Yes! We are starting today actually lol. We are fun and chill. I try to whisper you in-game but got no reply. Let me know what you think ^^

Wonderful, I’m online now, feel free to message me^^

• @lycorixl.2189 said:

@Pspeon.4705 said:

@lycorixl.2189 said:

BTW, I’ve only done wing1 and I’m almost new to raids. If you guys have no probs with it, I’ll be happy to join you.

@lycorixl.2189 said:

@lycorixl.2189 said:

@Pspeon.4705 said:

@lycorixl.2189 said:

BTW, I’ve only done wing1 and I’m almost new to raids. If you guys have no probs with it, I’ll be happy to join you.

All good. We have people with varying experiences. All good!