its official - forum complains = nerfs

complain and get things nerfed. this is how they are balancing.that said, at least (for the most part) they are shaves and not obliterations (ok for some of the part). shaves over time are imo the way to go. when I say over time I don't mean quarterly either, cmon its not hard to make changes every 2 months (should be a lot less time for the obvious broke stuff). so i'm 50/50 on this approach cuz they're somewhat doing the wrong thing in the right way if that makes any sense. better then whack a mole 1 up 1 down approach we had before.before you say it, I know. i'm not going to make any nerf suggestions any more since I don't think this is healthy for the game. i'll only criticize from a point of invuln neutrality.

edityou know what, I don't know whats healthy for the game. this approach might actually work if anet does the shave thing. to be fair they are dealing with one hell of a monster, that monster being the reactionary dopafiend (once guilty of). on the other hand, you made a game full of rewards so you're kinda reaping what you sow, and yeah I know I know you did it to sell copies cuz that's what the market calls for.