sudden , unexpected crashes started today

i' vebeen playing gw2 for very long time and for last period i am nonstop online for min 10 hours a day and i never had a such problem before and, no i didnt installed anything or i didnt changed anything on my end / my pc is the same as it was yesterday when i had 0 problems....

sudden , unexpected crashes started today. either while i am creating a new character or clicking on a npc or even in story quest running to somewhere moost of time it's just happening.. i had to re-log maybe more then 10 times today because of this and had to redo story quests over and over again.. anyone has any idea about how can i find out whats ging n and fix it ?

@vizjaqtaar.8620 said:i' vebeen playing gw2 for very long time and for last period i am nonstop online for min 10 hours a day and i never had a such problem before and, no i didnt installed anything or i didnt changed anything on my end / my pc is the same as it was yesterday when i had 0 problems....

sudden , unexpected crashes started today. either while i am creating a new character or clicking on a npc or even in story quest running to somewhere moost of time it's just happening.. i had to re-log maybe more then 10 times today because of this and had to redo story quests over and over again.. anyone has any idea about how can i find out whats ging n and fix it ?

Well since it was a new update today maybe uninstall any addon you might have like arcdps or taco?

I've noticed that loading screens are causing a lot of power-downs in the past week or so. Tonight for example, my pc powered-down twice when i tried to go to wvw, once at char select and again when i tried to go from Black Citadel to mistlock sanctuary. I get a kernel 41 error message in event viewer, but i've done everything suggested to fix it and i'm still powering-down in gw2 (not other programs mind you...). Yes i uninstalled the nasty 951 update. At this point it seems all i can do is keep trying and hoping that i don't power-down when moving characters around.