Immortal Necro vs Spiderman, Outnumbered and bonus clip at the end

EremiteAngel.9765

@"ArlAlt.1630" said:You and FASTCAR need to team up, so you can stroke each other's ego. "Hey imma build a borring bunker and drag fights till they disengage so I can claim it as a win."90 seconds of my life I'll never get back, I should've known this is some clickbait.

Hey, at least you got to see Spiderman. Better than some of the movies.

~ Kovu

@Kovu.7560 said:

@"ArlAlt.1630" said:You and FASTCAR need to team up, so you can stroke each other's ego. "Hey imma build a borring bunker and drag fights till they disengage so I can claim it as a win."90 seconds of my life I'll never get back, I should've known this is some clickbait.

Hey, at least you got to see Spiderman. Better than some of the movies.

~ Kovu

That guy gets props for cosplay.

Having been a regular youtube uploader and troll over the years, I am quite immune to criticism these days.Lots of people hate on others on the internet so we got to take things lightly :)

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

Having been a regular youtube uploader and troll over the years, I am quite immune to criticism these days.Lots of people hate on others on the internet so we got to take things lightly :)

Criticism implies there’s some form of content to criticize. Mine was a simple comparison that rings true. But hey, you do you.You, FASTCAR and ANet have one thing in common, calling a bag full of trash, content. I guess the old saying is true, “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.“

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

@ArlAlt.1630 said:You and FASTCAR need to team up, so you can stroke each other's ego. "Hey imma build a borring bunker and drag fights till they disengage so I can claim it as a win."90 seconds of my life I'll never get back, I should've known this is some clickbait.

Criticism implies there’s some form of content to criticize. Mine was a simple comparison that rings true. But hey, you do you.You, FASTCAR and ANet have one thing in common, calling a bag full of trash, content. I guess the old saying is true, “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.“

First, I don't know who is Fastcar.Second, I could spend time arguing with you and pointing out that I am using a cheese and no-skill build so I don't know where the 'ego' thing fits because I am just exploiting a overly tanky core necro that needs nerf.Third, I usually don't reply to posts like yours because I got better things to do but I replied because I respect your guild.But I'm done replying :)

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@ArlAlt.1630 said:You and FASTCAR need to team up, so you can stroke each other's ego. "Hey imma build a borring bunker and drag fights till they disengage so I can claim it as a win."90 seconds of my life I'll never get back, I should've known this is some clickbait.

First, I don't know who is Fastcar.Second, I could spend time arguing with you and pointing out that I am using a cheese and no-skill build so I don't know where the 'ego' thing fits because I am just exploiting a overly tanky core necro that needs nerf.Third, I usually don't reply to posts like yours because I got better things to do but I replied because I respect your guild.But I'm done replying :)

You posted a video, not me. You also did so on a public forum. Don’t start getting defensive cuz it’s not all hugs and kisses and we’re not all holding hands and singing Kumbaya. If you didn’t want other people’s opinion, don’t post videos on public forums. Simple as that.

You are playing against some truly awful players in this video.I'd be more interested in seeing your build against players who don't cancel their own attacks, stand still in your marks, or run the Seed Turret racial elite.I didn't see you fight one person I would consider competent in this montage.It's not a great demonstration of the build.

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

Criticism implies there’s some form of content to criticize.

Interesting to pint that out. Perhaps you would like to link some content for him to criticize?

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

QgKyAYe.jpg

@Justine.6351 said:

Barking

Corrosion addled comment.

Hey look, it’s Toto and the Tin man. Ok, time for y’all to go back to Oz, where y’all can keep playing your make belief. Take Dorothy with you, while you're at it.

Anyway, this thread has been moved to the appropriate section, nothing more to see here. kkthxbye.

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

Barking

Hey look, it’s Toto and the Tin man. Ok, time for y’all to go back to Oz, where y’all can keep playing your make belief. Take Dorothy with you, while you're at it.

Anyway, this thread has been moved to the appropriate section, nothing more to see here. kkthxbye.

Big ole salty tears. Must have gotten placed in the Grave Yard by Eremite rofl :'(

Horrible vid. Tbh you fight really really bad players. Most of them seem like PVE players just wanting to complete their daily in WvW. With a halfway decent build you could have won these fights also, but in like 1/3 of the time needed.

I really wonder what the skillcap over there in NA is if that is "the best ranger in NA" you fought.

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

Barking

There’s no excuse for bad manners and nasty attitude

GROW UP!!

@"Brujeria.7536" said:Horrible vid. Tbh you fight really really bad players. Most of them seem like PVE players just wanting to complete their daily in WvW. With a halfway decent build you could have won these fights also, but in like 1/3 of the time needed.

I really wonder what the skillcap over there in NA is if that is "the best ranger in NA" you fought.

The kaos engi is not a bad player.