Buff Condi Thief

Alyster.9470

@Alyster.9470 said:I feel like it doesnt kill fast enough, it usually takes 3 seconds to kill which feels like forever.Also amount of condis are too low, 15 stack of poison, confusion, torment and bleeding using 1 skill is just useless and underperforming.Please buff. ty

1 skill?

To get something close to what you are describing is precasting choking gas(1), using venom(2), stealing into cnd(3,4), using sneak attack for the combo field(5), shadow strike followed up by repeater (6,7).

That is a 7 skill combo that will accomplish a somewhat close scenario of what you described, if the player is sitting there like a ?

I want to be able to do it with 1 skill, yes please buff.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@Alyster.9470 said:I feel like it doesnt kill fast enough, it usually takes 3 seconds to kill which feels like forever.Also amount of condis are too low, 15 stack of poison, confusion, torment and bleeding using 1 skill is just useless and underperforming.Please buff. ty

1 skill?

To get something close to what you are describing is precasting choking gas(1), using venom(2), stealing into cnd(3,4), using sneak attack for the combo field(5), shadow strike followed up by repeater (6,7).

That is a 7 skill combo that will accomplish a somewhat close scenario of what you described, if the player is sitting there like a ?

I'm assuming they dont play thief nor no what's really involved in the burst. I'm sure they kno their over exaggerating.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

1 skill?

I'm assuming they dont play thief nor no what's really involved in the burst. I'm sure they kno their over exaggerating.

You know what happens when you assume, right?