"Aw, What's his name?" MOUNT Name Thread

It depends on my character. And I haven't named them all yet.

For my asura thief, Vini, she has named them:Raptor - Kul'thran (after my WoW main, a Troll Hunter. He was SO MUCH fun to RP; I was on an RP Server at launch), or "Kul" for short.Springer - ThumperSkimmer - Not named yet.Jackal - Not named yet.

And my other 9 characters have yet to name (AKA I haven't thought of any names) their mounts.

Raptor - Kevin (keybind is K so calling him Kevin helps me to remember it)Springer - Landon (keybind is L, so same as Kevin)Skimmer - Colonel (keybind is : and Colonel has the word colon in it)Jackal - Prince (keybind is ' so I call him Prince because like the singer, his name is a symbol)Griffon - Dante or Travel Expenses (he's on my x base keybind so I don't really have to remember anything for it)

@Ashantara.8731 said:OP, according to the respective trainers, some of the mounts are female. Just saying... ;)

It would be cool to be able to name your mounts in-game. The question, however, stands: how/where would it be displayed, since the mount is not selectable as an "object"?

My Jackal and Skimmer are female :) Both names could be unisex.

Archived