Wasn't the idea to slow damage down?

Or was I mistaken?

I never played mAT, and i know the knight and barb amulets being dropped were because of that so I can't comment much but.So is everyone just suppose to funnel into berserker? like, I kinda wish I did mAT, because maybe I wouldn't have to cringe at how backwards this patch went.

"We want less instant damage abilities"puts in explosive entrance

"We want slower paced fights where trading cooldowns is more important"everyone uses berserker nothing changes

I guess this was suppose to be the start of bigger changes? I'm hoping patches as big as the overhaul are soon to come, because if these small patches are suppose to fix this , I'm sorry, I really like guild wars 2, I like the pvp more than any other game out there, but they wont fix anything.

But this patch actually did nothing but make things worse, like maybe we need a practice test server type for the mists because these changes are kitten, and these mini patches aren't going to do much until what I'm guessing the expansion will bring. this game was fine before this god tier patch hailed by all pvp'ers, I dont know maybe top tier players think its better, but I'm guessing its more or less the same except they just did flat wide sweeping changes that in the end did nothing and seem kind of silly.

Look, there seems to be something that went above a lot of people's head.

They did not want to make the game slower the way you think or many do, reducing skills to a level where you have to make them count is what happened and in turn it does make the fights end less quickly because of it, in that regard that doesn't mean someone can't still run full glass and burst you down if you're not wary of it because they are running the risk of being blow away by just about anything without proper reaction as well.

Like at this rate, what do people expect. Fights to last entire games? Eventually there's a problem on the player side of things when BECAUSE someone downed you quickly enough, that's probably because you ate the whole thing or you do not have the UTILITY to deal with that, just ACCEPT it.

Saying that people playing Berserker changed nothing is very laughable. Revenants have been nerfed hard and now use Berserker which is 5k health less for Infuse Light as WELL as their total health anyway and people STILL struggle somehow, it has to be running joke at this point. How badly does everything have to be nerfed until the point where people can't even do anything without losing everything.

It's always been a running theme to be able to one shotting people in ANY pvp game as well, there only disparity in between knowing when something is OP or not is when you are overperforming with your class and somehow the other party is just pressing a button to win. If y'all people complaining were to provide actual video evidence of your problems and also capacity, maybe you'd be taken more seriously or disproved to hold the valid skills to complain with said evidence, but I guess that's what MOST fears anyway so they just resort to solely words here.

Paladins still exist, Marauders still exist.