PoF - Dungeon Token question

Halbarz.3854

First of all I wanted to say that I have been really enjoying this expansion, the mounts are just amazing.All I wish for now is a proper housing system ... :P I haven't been able to explore all of it so my below question might be something that is ingame.At my lunch break atm so I apologize in advance, just didn't want to forget my question :p

Anyway my question: I have lots of tokens from the old dungeons and have no clue what to do with them.I was wondering if you could change it so I could hand them in somewhere to get ascended gear instead got a few alt's that I would like to gear up.Even with 500 tokens a piece I would still be able to gear up a char :)

This could also help to bring some life into those dungeons again and get people like me gearing up alts a bit faster.

Best regards,halbarz

@Haleydawn.3764 said:I kind of agree, but it should require the Grandmaster marks that PvP/Fractals uses, aswell as Dungeon tokens. It would breath a bit more interest in dungeons again, with minimal effort required to implement one should think.

I think the question is whether Anet wants to create interest in Dungeons. If more people play them, Anet would have to worry more about fixing any bugs, would have to hear more complaints about whatever people think is wrong with them, etc. Anet might just not want to worry about Dungeons anymore.

@Halbarz.3854 said:First of all I wanted to say that I have been really enjoying this expansion, the mounts are just amazing.All I wish for now is a proper housing system ... :P I haven't been able to explore all of it so my below question might be something that is ingame.At my lunch break atm so I apologize in advance, just didn't want to forget my question :p

Anyway my question: I have lots of tokens from the old dungeons and have no clue what to do with them.I was wondering if you could change it so I could hand them in somewhere to get ascended gear instead got a few alt's that I would like to gear up.Even with 500 tokens a piece I would still be able to gear up a char :)

This could also help to bring some life into those dungeons again and get people like me gearing up alts a bit faster.

Best regards,halbarz

You get 100 Tokens per path per day, plus extra from Bags of Wondrous Loot. To say that you should be able to get an ascended item the span of one hour is beyond silly. If you need some suggestions for uses of your dungeon tokens, GW2 Efficiency has a list of ways to convert them into gold.

Archived