Question about Symbolbrand

haenz.9578

I assume this is for sPvP. honestly, I dropped out of the game last 2-3 weeks cuz sPvP now sucks. Since Anet nerfed mantra of healing, most of the healing comes from honor. And for that to really work you need the 1k healing power. So menders is your best option with 1k healing that does damage. The build does not deal much damage. It just works on slowly damaging all opponents on the point, while migrating and/or healing most of the incoming damage. Plus, throwing support to allies.

You can use sage. But you will be far less survivable. CC and bunker is currently the only game in town. And thus menders it is...

Actually this build from Metabattle ( [&DQEqNjErPjlLFwMBigAAAAQBAADDFgAANwEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=] ) which is the one I assume you are referring to could be more helpful if you can do without the +25% movement bonus by replacing the Superior Rune of the Traveler with the Superior Rune of the Flock because it will increase healing from the Mantra of Solace by about an additional 755 points (along with 175 to Healing Power and 100 to Vitality which is an extra 1000 health versus and additional 36 points to all Stats and +5% Boon Duration and +5 Condition Duration in PvP)