MYSTIC COIN TO MYSTIC CLOVER

After 3 years of playing GW2, I finally built up the courage and courage to create my first legendary weapon. Since a few months ago I was collecting Mystic coins collecting the Log-in rewards (it took a long time for me to collect this), especially since I never had the freedom to play WVW (my computer doesn't support crowded player wars, I can't survive ). Yesterday, I decided to spend all my mystic coins using Mystic Forge. I had 230 mystic coins.When I forged everything, in the end I only got 30 Mystic Clovers. I was very disgusted and disappointed by this. I don't know if this is normal. When we finally created the spirit to craft the first legendary weapon, the game arrives and saddens us like that. My expectation is now at 0. 230 Mystic coins for only 30 Mystic Clover? What's that Anet ?!Now will I have to wait another 6 months (or more) to try my luck (or bad luck) again? #Nervous #Sad # R.I.P.GW2

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:You will have to "wait", at most, 3 months to get enough Clovers for a Legendary Weapon.

That would only be 21 more clovers...

Of course, some of the WvW reward tracks also give 2 per track, so that could be faster as well.

Plus 60 Mystic Coins (in that 3 months).Also, one can acquire 7 Mystic Clovers from Silverwastes, Warclaw, Auric Basin, Verdant Brink, Tangled Depths, and Crystal Desert Tracks.Nine Mystic Clovers from the Grothmar Valley Track, and 11 Mystic Clovers from the Bjora Marches Track.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:You will have to "wait", at most, 3 months to get enough Clovers for a Legendary Weapon.

That would only be 21 more clovers...

Of course, some of the WvW reward tracks also give 2 per track, so that could be faster as well.

Plus 60 Mystic Coins (in that 3 months).Also, one can acquire 7 Mystic Clovers from Silverwastes, Warclaw, Auric Basin, Verdant Brink, Tangled Depths, and Crystal Desert Tracks.Nine Mystic Clovers from the Grothmar Valley Track, and 11 Mystic Clovers from the Bjora Marches Track.

I forget about those tracks as I have completed them.. Thank you for including them for the OP.

?

After wasting 100 mystic coins to get 10 clovers I never used the toilet again, because that's what it is, a toilet you flush your valuables in.A surefire recipe would be nice that takes the average amount of coins, so that one person doesn't get 30 clovers in a row while another wastes a fortune to get the same amount....

A few tips btw:Take clovers from monthly login chest, do easy wvw dailies for pots to progress reward tracks that give clovers faster, do some easy stuff like taking nearby camps and such (is soloable) to progress reward track normally, can also buy magic warped bundles to get clovers if you have extra unbound magic, fractals are also an option if you're not working on fractal titles... It's a pain but at least the RNG won't spit in your face.

3 years is 273 clovers from login ...

for a single weapon it is10 Chest of Loyalties = 70 Clovers / 10 months which is also enough time to do the other stuff2 from Gift of Battle Reward trackleaves 5 missing which is roughly 15 mystic coins or 5 coins and 3 days of fractals, unless you will need more clovers in the future the fractal option is better than the reward track because 3 days of fractals is only around 3 hours while a reward track is at least 4 hours

don't do the 10 recipe unless you are planning to make a huge number of legendaries

@lummuss.6850 said:Yesterday, I decided to spend all my mystic coins using Mystic Forge. I had 230 mystic coins.When I forged everything, in the end I only got 30 Mystic Clovers. I was very disgusted and disappointed by this. I don't know if this is normal. When we finally created the spirit to craft the first legendary weapon, the game arrives and saddens us like that. My expectation is now at 0. 230 Mystic coins for only 30 Mystic Clover? What's that Anet ?!

After 19 legendaries I've noticed that trying to get all clovers on the same day wastes a LOT of Mystic Coins. Don't rush. I usually do only ONE session per day. I regularly require less than 250 coins.

Don´t give up on forging your legendary. You can get it sooner or later.My last attempts on mystic forge to create clovers are also very disappointing. I forged 4 legendaries in last months, so it is not a small amount for comparison: 4x77 = 308 clovers. In all of them, I need between 300 to 400 mystic coins to get 77 clovers. Any attempt was even close to the amount stated in wiki (234 mystic coins to 77 clovers).

Every time we get a thread like this, it’s usually because someone does the x10 recipe and doesn’t understand probabilities. The recipe has something like a ~33% chance of producing a mystic clover. You’re more likely to hit that percentage the more attempts you use the forge which is why the x1 receipt is superior. If you were trying to get clovers for many weapons all at once then the x10 recipe would work although I personally wouldn’t recommend it.

OP, whenever I've used this mystic coin to mystic forge to mystic clover method, I've primarily used the 1 by 1 process. And I'd usually get from 27% to low 30% conversion. (Note: I've made 29 legendary weapons.) It's tedious, yes, but it has worked out for me better than the 10 by 10 method. And like @Ayrilana said, it's what I'd recommend as well.

What I would take back from this experience is this: before you proceed with actually doing something on a grand scale, like making a legendary and/or using a limited and costly resource, thoroughly research the process first. GW2's offical Wiki is your BEST FRIEND! And your second best friend is these Forums.

Once you have gotten all your ducks in a row and know the ends and out of your adventure, then proceed. And if you have questions, there's a lot of fine folks here that will gladly offer their advice/suggestions. :+1:

Lastly, DON'T let this set back stop you! It'll take a little longer than you probably originally thought, but now you have some good info to go on regarding acquiring mystic clovers. I recommend next going to the wiki and pulling up the weapon you're making, then click and read every link available so you get a complete picture of the process and your options (because often times there's more than one).

Good Luck and pre-grats to you once you get it done! :+1:

PS - on the bright side, you're almost half way there with the clovers! :smile:

@lummuss.6850 said:After 3 years of playing GW2, I finally built up the courage and courage to create my first legendary weapon.great ideaWhen I forged everything, in the end I only got 30 Mystic Clovers. I was very disgusted and disappointed by this. I don't know if this is normal.yes, this is ok. This is random, so you should be happy that not got 20 clovers..

My expectation is now at 0.and this is great. This is lottery, Impossible by always winier ticket.

230 Mystic coins for only 30 Mystic Clover?why not??

Now will I have to wait another 6 months (or more) to try my luck (or bad luck) again?yes, you can wait another 6 month and get +25 Mystic Clover.

Ofc you can buy a lot off mc from TP and forge it ..And that was good idea long time ago. Now ms price is grow up, so there is no any big point forge it and check luck.

You can guarantee buy 2 clovers each day in fractal. No lottery., easy leg per 5 weeks - 77 clovers !! easy !