[Vid] Reaper ranked and AT

Very nice! I saw quite a few really good opponents and guild tags in your games. Your rating must be quite high to be matched against them.What are your thoughts on the Lich vs CTTB elite choice?Many streamers I've seen have chosen Lich over CTTB most of the time.But I see that you prefer CTTB.Do you find it better than Lich?

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Very nice! I saw quite a few really good opponents and guild tags in your games. Your rating must be quite high to be matched against them.What are your thoughts on the Lich vs CTTB elite choice?Many streamers I've seen have chosen Lich over CTTB most of the time.But I see that you prefer CTTB.Do you find it better than Lich?

Thanks =D

I'm at 1530ish this season lol. Soloq climbing is pretty much impossible with the matchmaker putting together crazy teams, it feels like wins are more luck of the draw than anything.

I think lich is too easy to counter (blind, corrupt, projectile hate, etc). CTTB is better for CC chains to secure downs

@RisenHowl.2419 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:Very nice! I saw quite a few really good opponents and guild tags in your games. Your rating must be quite high to be matched against them.What are your thoughts on the Lich vs CTTB elite choice?Many streamers I've seen have chosen Lich over CTTB most of the time.But I see that you prefer CTTB.Do you find it better than Lich?

Thanks =D

I'm at 1530ish this season lol. Soloq climbing is pretty much impossible with the matchmaker putting together crazy teams, it feels like wins are more luck of the draw than anything.

I think lich is too easy to counter (blind, corrupt, projectile hate, etc). CTTB is better for CC chains to secure downsI think p1 is the cap for solo Reaper, it needs set up and support to be able to do its thing.People are more selfish the higher you go and use the cheesiest build they can find, also i don't think many people understand what are the strengths and weaknesses of other classes even in higher tiers, so no one cares what you play and you wont receive much help. You can't carry alone like lower tiers since the people are good mechanically, even if they can't rotate properly.And you right about the matchmaker it is weird when the opposing team gets rev,fb,condi necro,tempest and a bunker or thief and you get plopped in a team with no synergy or support, it is like the MM is saying now you lose from the moment you press the queue button.

@Vancho.8750 said:

Thanks =D

I think lich is too easy to counter (blind, corrupt, projectile hate, etc). CTTB is better for CC chains to secure downsI think p1 is the cap for solo Reaper, it needs set up and support to be able to do its thing.People are more selfish the higher you go and use the cheesiest build they can find, also i don't think many people understand what are the strengths and weaknesses of other classes even in higher tiers, so no one cares what you play and you wont receive much help. You can't carry alone like lower tiers since the people are good mechanically, even if they can't rotate properly.And you right about the matchmaker it is weird when the opposing team gets rev,fb,condi necro,tempest and a bunker or thief and you get plopped in a team with no synergy or support, it is like the MM is saying now you lose from the moment you press the queue button.

then you should switch to a build that fits the teamcomp, if you can just play 1 build then you are the problem as much as your team if not more.If i have 3 power revs in team and I take power mirage to the mix its my fault that prot holo stacking toughness doesnt take dmg as much as 3 other power revs if not more.Complaining about better teamcomp is stupid as long as you yourself cant change to fit it better.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Thanks =D

then you should switch to a build that fits the teamcomp, if you can just play 1 build then you are the problem as much as your team if not more.If i have 3 power revs in team and I take power mirage to the mix its my fault that prot holo stacking toughness doesnt take dmg as much as 3 other power revs if not more.Complaining about better teamcomp is stupid as long as you yourself cant change to fit it better.No amount of changes on my class would help if you have shitty comp from the start, i play reaper, warrior or ranger since i'm most sure i can play them properly so do i roll a thief even if i don't enjoy or know the little bits that make it good or should i stick with what i know properly.Getting double thief vs AT comp is not fun and the thieves wont change to something else. Also you can't have 3 revs, it locks you in ranked to 2.

@Vancho.8750 said:

Thanks =D

I'm talking more about the bots/afk/silver in plat matches kinda random lol

People that are uncarryable and result in an autolose