A thank you to another player.

I created a new Azura Engineer character and was trying to complete the Metric Provence zone. I had one more point of interest to get and the map made it seem like it was in the Inquest complex. For over an hour I just couldn't find it and died a few times from those inquest grenadiers. I finally yelled out for help. And this guy swoops in teams up with me and takes to where it was which wasn't in the complex. Just as quick he was gone. So a big thanks to that guy.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"wmtyrance.3571" said:For over an hour I just couldn't find it

Was it the one through the Asura portal, which you can only enter via an event?

It was mentioned in the OP that we are talking about the PoI in the Inquest Complex which would be the Inner Inquest Complex one.The gate to get there is the one at Transfer Gate (Private) and while there is an event it doesn't affect the gate in any way as far as i know.

There is however another gate on that map which depends on the success/failure of a event in the lower right part of the map which would be Parnna's Gate. This one leads to the area Calx's Hideout which you couldn't access otherwise. There is no objective though which is required for map completion.

Maybe you mixed up those two?