Suggestion Change Restorative Illusions tooltip when using Chronomancer

len.7809

@Tayga.3192 said:I have a better idea

Bring back IP

If its still an illusions trait, having a trait there that does nothing to core and mirage, makes no sense.if its an chronomancer trait, you gotta sacrifice a trait in chrono to fit the skill and which one will u sacrifice instead?

@Tayga.3192 said:

@len.7809 said:

Bring back IP

If its still an illusions trait, having a trait there that does nothing to core and mirage, makes no sense.if its an chronomancer trait, you gotta sacrifice a trait in chrono to fit the skill and which one will u sacrifice instead?

Nah it should be baseline

if it's base line, then what is the point of removing the ability to shatter without clones?They just removed the ability to shatter without clones to fit their ideology of elite spec. They will not reverse the nerf imo.

Anyways, this thread is not going where I wanted it to go in the beginning.If they removed the ability of chrono to shatter without clones, Restorative Illusions should have the tooltip updated.

@len.7809 said:Anyways, this thread is not going where I wanted it to go in the beginning.If they removed the ability of chrono to shatter without clones, Restorative Illusions should have the tooltip updated.

Well, jaunt still says 3 charges.

Tooltips aren't Anet's strong point.

@len.7809 said:

@len.7809 said:

Bring back IP

Nah it should be baseline

if it's base line, then what is the point of removing the ability to shatter without clones?They just removed the ability to shatter without clones to fit their ideology of elite spec. They will not reverse the nerf imo.

Anyways, this thread is not going where I wanted it to go in the beginning.If they removed the ability of chrono to shatter without clones, Restorative Illusions should have the tooltip updated.

Where did you want it to go? Bringing back IP is a better idea. No exception. Losing IP was an arbitrary design choice. IP existed for a reason. Every Mesmer who actually pays attention to their class and the changes that happen and has bothered to read the changes that have happened is going to derail every discussion at every opportunity because it's clear that we are being ignored and people are pissed.