Non-meta Necro builds

@Brimstone Jack.3462 said:

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:Have seen necros destroy people on a pure Minion build in plat1.

Have seen the same with plain old well bomb necro.

Got any links to specific builds?

The build itself doesn't really matter. You can sort of soft counter most condi builds 1v1 due to

It falls apart against power and is mostly useless in teamfights

@Aktium.9506 said:

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:Have seen necros destroy people on a pure Minion build in plat1.

Have seen the same with plain old well bomb necro.

Got any links to specific builds?

The build itself doesn't really matter. You can sort of soft counter most condi builds 1v1 due to

It falls apart against power and is mostly useless in teamfights

The topic is "Non Meta Necro Builds." So yes, the builds matter.

@"thehipone.6812" said:If you're just looking to mess around, how about Siphon MemeDrop a well for quickness, dagger 3 then dagger 2 to fwoop your health back up. Insert "Necro is attrition class" here.

I first learned pvp on a bunker necro just a few months back. It was pretty much immortal at the time and still did decent condi dmg. Had a little fun with a meme unblockable lich meme build for a minute before lich got nerfed into the ground.

@Aktium.9506 said:

@"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:The topic is "Non Meta Necro Builds." So yes, the builds matter.Well if I absolutely had to, something
maybe

Nice. I've been playing around with a core condi/minion necro with Spite spec'd instead of reaper. Having the elite golem summon means I always have the minimum 10-stack of carapace for sustain. Does pretty gnarly damage at low tiers. Murders bots 1v1.

I have my special mm reaper build that got me to 97 on the 2v2 season leaderboard. I have played pretty much just stronghold since season 6 and then 2v2 finally.

I dont want to give out my full build because it's my baby ?. Ive taught a few new pugs with low ap and friends.

Blood death and reaper. I'm using 4 minion skills. It's the most anti condi you could ever be and its power based.

Been a self made build guy since Guild Wars 1