Buff a roamer

@Tycura.1982 said:Give a roamer enough damage to make bunker builds not as rewarding.

I think smacking down bunker ranger and giving pew pew back would be ideal.

If it has to be thief can you at least make it s/d

Ah yes. We havent had enough S/D thief over the last 5 years, we gotta have even more of it. The thief players are sick of that build, and at this point Im just bored with playing against it too.

@UNOwen.7132 said:

@Tycura.1982 said:Give a roamer enough damage to make bunker builds not as rewarding.

Ah yes. We havent had enough S/D thief over the last 5 years, we gotta have even more of it. The thief players are sick of that build, and at this point Im just bored with playing against it too.

Sorry bub but it's the least annoying spec of that class and it's good vs bunkers.

@Tycura.1982 said:

Sorry bub but it's the least annoying spec of that class and it's good vs bunkers.

Its also just the most boring to play or play against. There isnt much to it. Its also probably not that good vs bunkers anymore ever since acrobatics was overnerfed.