Cursed Shore - Buried Archives: Jumping Puzzle Collision Bug, Game Breaking

So when trying to do the jumping puzzle for the first time (I am also working on the Skyscale Lost tasks), I ran into a game breaking bug that I cannot escape unless I throw what little currency I have down the drain. It's frustrating to say the least and I have no option but to teleport because of this bug. I've linked a image archive showing this problem, doubtful that I'll get compensated the cost it will take to teleport but because I don't have much it would really be nice of Anet if they were to do that. Not counting on it, but hey. One can cross their fingers anyways.Archive is here:https://imgur.com/a/m8VDVia

JzOmoSX.png

WO3JScj.jpg

Essentially while trying to complete the puzzle my character became permanently embedded into the levels geometry. I have no way to get out of it other then teleporting (I hope). Rolling, attacking and anything else is not working. Plus because all mounts are forcefully disabled, I can't use that as a option either. One of those times using a mount would be pretty great to try and break out of this otherwise game breaking bug.

So ya, jumping puzzle experience officially ruined by this. Bummer and just a total downer. :/

Also something I forgot to mention is that the camera is forcefully shoved into my character. As if I've fully zoomed in even though I am not. Plus my when looking through the camera this way, it's acting as though my character is spazzing the heck out. There is a 100% constant jitter to I can see in the game.