Not rewarded Raising the Banner items for completing story step (2nd time now)

The first time I did the story, I did it with a friend, and at the end, I failed to receive either the "Hatched Batten" or the "Resilient Beam" items which are rewarded for the Raise the Banners: Amnoon Independence collection for completing story steps (my friend received all items). I just finished the story on another alt, and this time it's the "Radiant Charge" item from the Raise the Banners: Sunspear Support that did not drop from completing "Enemy of my Enemy". I soloed the 2nd runthrough, so instance owner issues wouldn't apply.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Euryon.9248 said:The first one chose Amnoon Independence, the 2nd chose Sunspear Support, thus opening up both collections. Both experienced the same bug in their respective collections.

If you haven't noticed, this was addressed in today's patch notes.

Good luck.

Unfortunately, the fix didn't seem to work for me.

• ArenaNet Staff

There was a bug with this that we recently fixed, but it sounds like we may not have caught everything, so i'll look again. The Exotic-tier should drop for everyone who completes the story -- or should arrive in your mail if you were affected by the bug previously.

edit: does my tag show up now?

@Joshua Diaz.6402 said:There was a bug with this that we recently fixed, but it sounds like we may not have caught everything, so i'll look again. The Exotic-tier should drop for everyone who completes the story -- or should arrive in your mail if you were affected by the bug previously.

Did you need an ArenaNet splash for your posts? :wink:

@Joshua Diaz.6402 said:There was a bug with this that we recently fixed, but it sounds like we may not have caught everything, so i'll look again. The Exotic-tier should drop for everyone who completes the story -- or should arrive in your mail if you were affected by the bug previously.

edit: does my tag show up now?

It does, indeed. :mrgreen:

I saw the patch notes, but it did not fix my issue. I still have 2 characters who have completed the story, both of whom are still missing required components for their respective Banners... collection which were supposed to have been given upon completion of certain story steps. The fix looks to me like it addresses the collection involving the 3 items given by completion of those achievements, but mine involves the individual components within the lower-level achievements.

Archived