Lake Doric still the way to go for farming that darn leather?

@Fluffball.8307 said:I never was a good way to get it, was it? I mean unless you specifically want to get everything yourself, it would probably be faster than any farming method to get gold and buy the leather. Fractals in particular give a ludicrous amount of gold for very little effort.

If the goal is to accumulate T6 Leather directly, then yes, Lake Doric is arguably the best means to do so. However I haven't seen any research that compares the rate of obtaining Hardened Leather Sections from the centaur farm versus, say, a Fractal 40 farm.

@"Dark Schneider.7841" said:Yeah, I wanne try out fractals anyway. Did that centaur farming for two days... and it was boring as hell....was asking myself multiple times: the hell am I doing here o_o

I will try out some Gold farm and buy leather methodes - should be more fun.

I will leave it to you to decide what is "fun," but I do want to point out that all "farming" methods are repetitive tasks, just so you know. Assuming you're not too concerned about time-efficiency (in which case buying Gems would be the most time-efficient), you can--and should--switch between the multiple farming methods.

Archived