I'd love to see an option to show my targets' target. Pretty please?

Kraitan.8476

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:Would clutter up the UI. Also, it's bad for the player as it can give away a person using certain tactics.

would clutter the UI? that's a quick conclusion without even discussing how it could be implemented. Also seeing your opponents current target is quite normal in other MMO's and generally improves the complexity.And bad for the player because it can give away tactics? Not sure that really applies as it usually takes about 0.5s to figure out who the warrior has targeted. It's more QoL than gameplay-changing really.

Target of Target doesn't do anything to the UI. It's just like tab targeting in every other game, just a keybind. This is nearly a must in any game with serious raid content, too. But raids in this game are casual, even though all the dps meter folks would say otherwise. I don't think their UI or things like this are a priority. I'd love to be able to have the options of having buffs/debuff over the character's head or over the center of my health bar, like every other game, or larger so I don't have to squint to see if they have stab or whatever. But, 5 years later, still no proper UI functionality.

Game is barely keeping tabs on all the moving pieces ( see pets unable to hit moving targets, leaps going all kinds of random places and whatnot ) and then you want to have the game figure out where everyone is clicking.... and to relay that info ?

like the others said, too much potential for abuse, and i don't think the devs would think this one is worth the squeeze.

@Kaga.7629 said:Game is barely keeping tabs on all the moving pieces ( see pets unable to hit moving targets, leaps going all kinds of random places and whatnot ) and then you want to have the game figure out where everyone is clicking.... and to relay that info ?

like the others said, too much potential for abuse, and i don't think the devs would think this one is worth the squeeze.

To help me understand, could you describe a situation in spvp where this info could actually be abused?

Archived