Big memory leak

Hi, within the last few weeks i started to notice a big memory leak from GW2.

It seems related to the launcher and/or the white screen i get when i get disconnected after being afk for a long time, then clicking the message, coming back to launcher and then logging back in.

The memory leak is seen as fast increasing "Non-paged pool" of memory. Sometimes it goes up gradually (like 1mb per 10sec), then at other times it goes very fast or jumps a lot (several GB). Non-paged pool was at 345mb 5-6hours ago, then I played for maybe 90min, went afk, came back to white screen / error maybe 1hour later, closed it, it put me back to launcher, logged in to play again (at char selection) but had to go afk, came back 2-3h (now) later got same white screen, back to launcher and left it there. Just now I logged in launcher, entered the game, it gets choppy because it suddenly had 9,9GB Non-paged pool, and stuttering comes from the fact that my ram goes to a harddisk pagefile in such cases. I notice this change quite clearly since my pc is on for days in a row sometimes. In sum, GW2 ate 9,9GB into ram it no longer used but didnt clean because three times in a row I login>play>afk out (meaning game jumps from launcher, to the game, to the afk error message or possibly the internet connection problem error then back to launcher), so the exe process is left running.

Where is this pagefile located? Is it rolled back once you closed the launcher too? Maybe some specifications could be helpful for dev's. By the way i did not feel the effect of this anomaly on my computer, maybe because i have enough free space? But 9,9 GB is quite a big one for a page file, if i can get the location i could see mine too.