The EASIEST Build in all of GW2 History

@"Vallun.2071" said:

Basically just a core version of symbol brand, valor gives you a lot of self sustain that firebrand lacks at the moment, so its nice for solo q. Also very easy to play so its great for new players or PvErs who are joining PvP.

There was a guy asking for something exactly like this the other day on the forums. Will have to show him this if you haven't already!

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

@"Vallun.2071" said:

Basically just a core version of symbol brand, valor gives you a lot of self sustain that firebrand lacks at the moment, so its nice for solo q. Also very easy to play so its great for new players or PvErs who are joining PvP.

There was a guy asking for something exactly like this the other day on the forums. Will have to show him this if you haven't already!

That was me. I want to thank Vallun for giving me my build. TYVM

Yeah core symbol guard is ez and can actually be strong also the version vallun presents it’s self is ez, though it’s truly most effective only on certain maps where the node is small enough for symbols to cover the whole thing and with nice kiting spots. Without those preconditions you could never hope to decap or win a 1v1 against ranger/prot holo etc. when talking experienced players