Rune of the defender doesn't work

Title. Built a super janky guardian build with maximum aegis spam, look in the combat log, 0 healing coming from defender runes, not even mentioned. health bar looks unchanged besides my pure of heart proc and resolve ticks. I just want to play jank, wish the rune did what it said it did :(

• 1 month later...

@sata.6321 said:Title. Built a super janky guardian build with maximum aegis spam, look in the combat log, 0 healing coming from defender runes, not even mentioned. health bar looks unchanged besides my pure of heart proc and resolve ticks. I just want to play jank, wish the rune did what it said it did :(

I can confirm this.Anet needs to fix this.I used a rev staff. The staff 3 warding rift gave no defender rune procs. Also attempted the centaur bubble protective solace and that did nothing either.The combat log showed the blocks but no 5% heals at all. It is broken and not working at all.

Ok, I tested it on my engineer (with the skill Photon wall, which blocks for 3 seconds) on a low level zone with 1 256 hp.I had no other source of healing, but when an attack was blocked, I received +62 health. I calculated real quick and it's 5% of 1 256.

The only problem and note I have noted:-It DOESN'T show in the combat log.

-There is a cooldown of 1 second.

That was the results of my tests.

@Edge.8724 said:Ok, I tested it on my engineer (with the skill Photon wall, which blocks for 3 seconds) on a low level zone with 1 256 hp.I had no other source of healing, but when an attack was blocked, I received +62 health. I calculated real quick and it's 5% of 1 256.

The only problem and note I have noted:-It DOESN'T show in the combat log.

-There is a cooldown of 1 second.

That was the results of my tests.

So you see it but not in combat log. Thank you for the test. On a rev I have too many sources of passive healing to tell when I am blocking without the combat log to tell me what is what.