Khan-Ur chest not reset after daily reset time.

I waited for the daily reset time to then collect Khan-Ur's chest in Grothmar Valley. I spent my 4 keys to open the gate and then there was Khan-Ur's chest already open as if I had already collected it that day. It didn't just happen to me, there were other players questioning about it on the spot as well. I would like answers. Lately the GW2 is causing me only disappointments.

You have to either relog or move far enough from it for the chest to reload on your client. I don't think it's really a bug but more of how they programmed these chests as the ones after doing the east Bjora meta behave the same way. Their status (open or closed) is determined when they load on your screen and the daily reset trigger doesn't cause this status to reset to closed automatically. That's why you have to go out of range or just go to character select and back.

• 10 months later...

@Ayrilana.1396 said:You have to either relog or move far enough from it for the chest to reload on your client. I don't think it's really a bug but more of how they programmed these chests as the ones after doing the east Bjora meta behave the same way. Their status (open or closed) is determined when they load on your screen and the daily reset trigger doesn't cause this status to reset to closed automatically. That's why you have to go out of range or just go to character select and back.

I tried log out, move to another map and come back. However, still not reset for me.

If I remember correctly, this chest doesn't reload with the reset, but rather 24 hours from the last time you opened it. Possible it's changed since the last time I frowned at it, but that's probably what you're dealing with. If it's been 24 hours (or longer) since your last open, definitely file a bug report.