Issues Completing the Bifrost I Collection

I've been trying to work my way through the first tier Bifrost collection, but I seem to have run into a small snag. For some reason, a few of the locations where I'm supposed to be leaving Bloodstone Dust tributes aren't showing me the option to leave them. I've tried doing some research into why it might be doing this but I haven't found anything about it. My first instinct is that maybe leaving a tribute is something you can only do once per day, but I'm just not sure. I feel like when I first started the collection I left several tributes in the same day. I'm just wondering if anyone can shed some light on what may be going on.

I did it long ago, so I don´t remember exactly the procedure. However, I don´t think it is time-gated.Maybe you are forgetting to always carry enough bloodstone dust in your Inventory (not in the bank)?Try this guide: https://doncpauli.com/the-bifrost-1-the-experimental-staff/or some other guide available on youtube to check if you are not forgetting something.

@SyrinaLuce.8549 said:

@Coelho Nat.4697 said:Maybe you are forgetting to always carry enough bloodstone dust in your Inventory (not in the bank)?

Oh my god I'm an idiot. It was all in my bank. Thank you.

It's a really easy mistake to make. The vast majority of times I've used those instant bank access things from login rewards is when I've gotten to the map where I need to use something and then realised it's still in the bank. Or it's a crafting material and at some point I used 'deposit all materials' without thinking about it.

@"Witch of Doom.5739" said:You're not an idiot. Bet we've all done it. My bête noire is getting to a place to charge quartz crystals, and then realizing I hit "deposit all materials" while gathering and my quartz is all in the bank.

And Anet only adds to the confusion with a system that recognizes some material are in the bank and will use it, while others have to moved to personal storage.