Varietal Mint Seed

I just cannot get these from nodes. I have a full storage on sesame seeds, almost full storage on peppercorn (eventhough I use these alot) and 50% storage on cilantro. But mint seeds? Only a handful.

According to the wiki they come from Verdant and Mature Herb nodes, but these seem to be rare like Freshwater Pearls.

Am I just harvesting in the wrong maps? Any good places that yield this seed consistently?

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:I just cannot get these from nodes. I have a full storage on sesame seeds, almost full storage on peppercorn (eventhough I use these alot) and 50% storage on cilantro. But mint seeds? Only a handful.

According to the wiki they come from Verdant and Mature Herb nodes, but these seem to be rare like Freshwater Pearls.

You were one step short there. When you click into the pages for those nodes also tells you what is dropped in each region for those node types.Terra Carorunda Waypoint — [&BAECAAA=] usually has a few herb nodes around there that can drop mint. You can further improve the results with a Glyph of Bounty or https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Harvesting_Sickle_of_Bounty and any Item or Gathering booster.

Just wanted to chime in with a little anecdotal information.

So far my most prosperous route has been in Lake Doric, yielding about 4 seeds across about 7-8 nodes. (using standard tools)

Grothmar wasn't as generous since the verdant herb nodes are interspersed with cayenne pepper nodes (which I needed to refill my storage, so all good), so my yield wasn't impressive. Had those cayenne nodes been verdant nodes as well, i'm sure Groth would work.

Given you can port to Doric for free using a scroll, it's pretty easy to just do a quick 5 min circuit and harvest the herb nodes and get some elder wood at the same time.

It might also be much cheaper to simply buy the Cultivated Mint Leaves if you don't have some source of chance for additional gathering strike. The leaves are worth around the same as the seeds. The nourishments and compost starter add up to around 17s and the seeds are 24/20s while the leaves are 25/21s.