Does anyone know why my weapon skins are not showing in WvW?

Xca.9721

@Ubi.4136 said:This is happening all the time nowadays, especially with legendary weapons. The game just loads a random skin, have to unequip and reequip to get it to work.,

I have not seen this. Could be an issue with the computer and/or settings? The only consistent glitch I keep getting is my Warbringer disappearing on my Charr. I have to activate the glider for it to re-appear, and sometimes it just disappears right after; happens maybe 1-2 times a week, usually when the server is full of players. But my weapons on all my WvW toons always load correctly.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:This is happening all the time nowadays, especially with legendary weapons. The game just loads a random skin, have to unequip and reequip to get it to work.,

I have not seen this. Could be an issue with the computer and/or settings? The only consistent glitch I keep getting is my Warbringer disappearing on my Charr. I have to activate the glider for it to re-appear, and sometimes it just disappears right after; happens maybe 1-2 times a week, usually when the server is full of players. But my weapons on all my WvW toons always load correctly.

I get the spvp ascended backpack disappear from my norn guardian sometimes.No problems with weapons here either though.

it happens for me if the game takes more time to load. u don't have to do anything, it just displays the real weapon after some time, even at minimal settings.

(and it's not very new or so. i don't mind it since the standard weapons are usually less flashy - i even hide my own flashy stuff like Warbringer usually for better fps and ping)

@"nanomidgy.9180" said:If u are on a different loadout when u entered wvw, it will be like that. Switch ur loadouts seems to solve it.

Okay this must be the reason, I used to WvW on my Rev which usually has Condi Renegade for PvE and Power Herald for WvW. Made an extra toon now for WvW and I don´t have any issues anymore.

• 8 months later...