15 years of [Hate] — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

15 years of [Hate]

Sir Bully Foot.9078Sir Bully Foot.9078 Member ✭✭✭

Thank you everyone for supporting our Guild for this rare milestone of 15yrs. Hate was founded in GW1 where we had fun doing everything from dungeons, to pvp, and all the content GW1 provided. We went into GW2 and decided to be primarily a WvW Guild and its been quite the adventure, cheers to everyone, Enjoy the Vid!

15 yrs of [Hate] enjoy!

King Bullyfoot

Comments

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Happy 15 years. :3

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Sir Bully Foot.9078Sir Bully Foot.9078 Member ✭✭✭

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    Happy 15 years. :3

    Much appreciated, ty!

    King Bullyfoot

  • Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Congrats on the milestone! 15 years is an impressive life for an online group in any game.

  • ZeroGPX.4056ZeroGPX.4056 Member ✭✭

    Congrats!! I was only able to run with you guys a while ago when you guys were still on SBI. It was very awesome and fun. I enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you for sharing this important moment with the community!

  • Sir Bully Foot.9078Sir Bully Foot.9078 Member ✭✭✭

    @ZeroGPX.4056 said:
    Congrats!! I was only able to run with you guys a while ago when you guys were still on SBI. It was very awesome and fun. I enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you for sharing this important moment with the community!

    Thank you bro!!!

    King Bullyfoot

  • Phlogistn.7893Phlogistn.7893 Member ✭✭

    Congratulations Bullyfoot! That is an awesome accomplishment.

    I have enjoyed and learned from your videos and occasionally (hmm perhaps rarely) kicking HATE’s kitten in WvW ;).

    Here’s hoping for a long guild life.

    F L Ö, Guild Leader/Commander Valkyrja Söngur [ODIN] a server admin Tarnished Coast
    How awful it is to be without, as blood-red rack races overhead; is the welkin gory with warriors' blood as we Valkyries war-songs chanted 

  • ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Here's to another 15!

    (You may be one of the few commanders around to see alliances)

  • Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭

    Rock on! Congrats to you and your guild. That is a dynasty compared to what most people are able to achieve. :) And yes, you are always a pain in my rear to fight. Lol.

    Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

  • happy for you guys

  • @Fatherbliss.4701 said:
    Rock on! Congrats to you and your guild. That is a dynasty compared to what most people are able to achieve. :) And yes, you are always a pain in my rear to fight. Lol.

    Thank you very much and I always enjoy the fights with you all, lol!!

    King Bullyfoot

  • Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Congrats to your 15 years, that IS an amazing feat! Keep up the great work!

  • shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭✭

    good work my man! not too many guilds can say that! 15 days is the average life span of a gw2 guild!

    Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

  • ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Is that with or without reforming?

  • @ArchonWing.9480 said:
    Is that with or without reforming?

    We've never reformed, just trimmed some of the fat

    King Bullyfoot

  • ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Sir Bully Foot.9078 said:

    @ArchonWing.9480 said:
    Is that with or without reforming?

    We've never reformed, just trimmed some of the fat

    Lol, sorry, wasn't referring to you folks. Was talking more about Shiri's quip that the average guild lasts 15 days.

  • @ArchonWing.9480 said:

    @Sir Bully Foot.9078 said:

    @ArchonWing.9480 said:
    Is that with or without reforming?

    We've never reformed, just trimmed some of the fat

    Lol, sorry, wasn't referring to you folks. Was talking more about Shiri's quip that the average guild lasts 15 days.

    Lol! You mean like the 10 RISE reforms, lol

    King Bullyfoot

  • King Bullyfoot

  • Congrats Hate! That's awesome, what a huge achievement. Fought you guys over the years as FoC, OTBH, MAS, reck, aW. Always a joy to fight you guys.