need help on advice for a solo roamer wvw build ..gs lb perferred is zerker viAble

iamforeva.2514

this is what I used to run in wvw, you could run a valk/zerk mix until you get marauder if you don't have it yet.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJARTnE8ClsgtsA2sAUtgFDBL/6mdHvMBg11prpDcCaBn0qzvC-jVSFQBJ7QAkP1fsoSQ28AASoyv0pLIBXAAAcEAgx+DBAOAO/8M/8Anf+5nf+518zP/8zP/8zP/8SBExQL-w

your utilities and heal clear conditions as well as the bear providing a second heal and resistance. i like to run a defensive pet with a dps pet but that's my preference, feel free to use what you like.

If you dont mind dying alot zerk is ok. Seeing as you consideryour self wve (i consider myself wvevp) i would be inclined to farm out maruarder trinkets from LS3 getting some PVT armor from karma/AC/badges and PVT weapons as well maybe from AC, untill full maruader.

Durability runes are the best for most builds but water or earth are great choices. Air/fire sigs on the bow and agility sig on the GS plus Air or fire.

As far as traits go, wilderness and natures are the main lines to use while you are learning ranger as they will keep you alive. You can pair it with beast mastery or Marks for a Core build or durid or sould beast as you un lock them and pereference. Druid is proberly the best choice.

Skillls you have a few choices from WK skills signets and shouts and Soul Beast Stances.

That just a start once you learn ranger you can start mixing it with differnt trait line mixes such as skermishing like Profits build.

I wrote this on a phone so i hope its readable

@Eggyokeo.9705 said:If you dont mind dying alot zerk is ok. Seeing as you consideryour self wve (i consider myself wvevp) i would be inclined to farm out maruarder trinkets from LS3 getting some PVT armor from karma/AC/badges and PVT weapons as well maybe from AC, untill full maruader.

Durability runes are the best for most builds but water or earth are great choices. Air/fire sigs on the bow and agility sig on the GS plus Air or fire.

As far as traits go, wilderness and natures are the main lines to use while you are learning ranger as they will keep you alive. You can pair it with beast mastery or Marks for a Core build or durid or sould beast as you un lock them and pereference. Druid is proberly the best choice.

Skillls you have a few choices from WK skills signets and shouts and Soul Beast Stances.

That just a start once you learn ranger you can start mixing it with differnt trait line mixes such as skermishing like Profits build.

I wrote this on a phone so i hope its readableu can farm ls3 story how so, just replay mission?

@iamforeva.2514 said:

@Eggyokeo.9705 said:If you dont mind dying alot zerk is ok. Seeing as you consideryour self wve (i consider myself wvevp) i would be inclined to farm out maruarder trinkets from LS3 getting some PVT armor from karma/AC/badges and PVT weapons as well maybe from AC, untill full maruader.

I wrote this on a phone so i hope its readableu can farm ls3 story how so, just replay mission?

he meant the ls3 maps, each one has a currency that you can use to buy some ascended trinkets. sorry i didn't respond but I prefer marauder because the extra health is really needed. zerk/valk would give you some health while sacrificing some dps i think ( havent checked the numbers) eggyokeo.9705 pretty much hit everything else on the head.

Archived