[DaRk] :) Dark Liberation social oriented guild | G missions | Raid Trainings daily| Events | lfm:)

Hello thank you for your interest i will explain my idea for the type of guild i want so you know if its for you or not :)I want a social guild where we have fun while doing stuff like raid training event guild missions or whatever else, the whole idea is to get active members that are active join events lead events regardless of what i the leader organise, i can not stress enough how important it is for you to be active and involved i do not need an empty name in the guild roster that does nothing.

Keeping this in mind there are some guild requirements if you want to join :)1 - The golden rule treat others like you would treat yourself.2 - the guild has no speech policing i am not the pc police.3 - i would like 18 + players to join or at least mature people.4 - i would like you to rep us most of the time, definitely when we run events together whatever that is.5 - discord is mandatory

I am looking for people who are patient to command raids for new people (already have a few commanders for this) but more do not hurt ^^.Need people willing to organise, events guild missions, fractal cm training or just fractals in general.

Tldr: this is not the guild where only 1 person will organise stuff and others will mindlessly join that is not the type of guild i want, so only apply if you are active, want to get involved and help others.

the first step if you want to join is to go to our discord server and read the info there and you will know what to do next :)i look forward to see you in game.

Discord invite link:discord.gg/7KSHtJv

• 1 month later...

Hello all, I have been desperately seeking a guild in GW2 that runs (Fractals, Missions, Etc.) during the weekdays between 9/10 AM - 5/6 PM Eastern Standard Timezone, Do you guys do that at all? I was going to ask in your discord, but the discord link just kicked me back to this post... :)