[NA][WvW][PVE] Returning player looking for Guild

Hello,

I've been playing Guild Wars 2 since the start and I've been on and off due to school, university, work etc. and I'm excited to be playing the game again.I'm primarily a WvW player but I've been back for a few weeks and I've largely been catching up on the PvE content, and now I'm looking to get back into WvW again.

I see that a lot has changed with the meta and builds since I last seriously took part in WvW but I'm happy to learn. I main a guard and I also have an ele and a warrior.My account is on BG, as it has been since the start, but I haven't noticed any recruiting in game or on this forum on BG so I'm not really sure of what to make of it. I'm happy to stay on the server if there are guilds recruiting here. I live on the East coast and usually play in the evenings.

Thanks for reading my post!

That's fair. I suspect the server populations will shift around at the end of the month when relinking happen. I'm part of Might and Smarts on AR. If you want to get a sense of what we're about, please check out our website at mas4eva.enjin.com or reach out to me in Discord at Ashara#8159.

@Remaran.2963 said:That's fair. I suspect the server populations will shift around at the end of the month when relinking happen. I'm part of Might and Smarts on AR. If you want to get a sense of what we're about, please check out our website at mas4eva.enjin.com or reach out to me in Discord at Ashara#8159.

Hi,

I checked out your website as well as the other recruiting thread on this forum and I would definitely be interested in joining. However, I'd prefer to wait till the end of the month and see if I'm able to transfer to AR before committing to joining though.

• 4 weeks later...

@Flammable.3612 said:

@Remaran.2963 said:That's fair. I suspect the server populations will shift around at the end of the month when relinking happen. I'm part of Might and Smarts on AR. If you want to get a sense of what we're about, please check out our website at mas4eva.enjin.com or reach out to me in Discord at Ashara#8159.

Hi,

I checked out your website as well as the other recruiting thread on this forum and I would definitely be interested in joining. However, I'd prefer to wait till the end of the month and see if I'm able to transfer to AR before committing to joining though.

If you're still interested, AR is now open to transfers.