ArenaNet don't care about pvp and players

@Trise.2865 said:Did you file reports or just write an angry letter?Did you wait for them to process your report, or expect an insta-ban? (and do you have any idea how abusable that would be?)

As i wrote i play since season 5 alomost 3 years. Reports worked but now isn't even if multum players report same person.

@Undertaker.4368 said:

@"Trise.2865" said:Did you file reports or just write an angry letter?Did you wait for them to process your report, or expect an insta-ban? (and do you have any idea how abusable that would be?)

As i wrote i play since season 5 alomost 3 years. Reports worked but now isn't even if multum players report same person.

Did you consider the people "multiple players" were reporting might not be bots? and that they're just that much better than you?

@Trise.2865 said:

@Trise.2865 said:Did you file reports or just write an angry letter?Did you wait for them to process your report, or expect an insta-ban? (and do you have any idea how abusable that would be?)

Did you consider the people "multiple players" were reporting might not be bots? and that they're just that much better than you?

Err..at least if i report a person for botting its because they are displaying bot like behavior. Bots are seldom better than an actual person.

@Undertaker.4368 said:I tried contact with anet about bots at pvp. It's like shooting rocks at wall. Don't get me wrong , i play since season 5, i love pvp but if admins know about site with exploit and bots why they don't do something about this?

Well they sure care a lot for bots though, so much that they deleted my bots post.Looks like i hurted some bots feelings, well done arena the bots feel better now.

@Avatar.3568 said:They delete bots, but always after a big time, like a bot delete wave

There is no way for you to know that, you just speculate it, while there are many ways for me to know they never ban them like meeting the same bots again and again like seeing infrond of my face their population outgrowing us, like arena deleting posts that badmouth bots, like arena enjoying the benefits the extra bots population i can go on but im sure you get it by now.

To be fair most of the GW2 players don't really care about PvP either, or barely and in a very casual way. Anet's priorities mostly reflect that. There are some devs very dedicated about PvP, but they are so few that changes necessarily come with sloth speed.

I really think the bots are anet machines in there office made to fill the PvP matches up.......convince me otherwise.Anet doesn't do anything to get ride of them after idk how many season. And they just ignore these kinds of questions like they are hiding something about the bots.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:I really think the bots are anet machines in there office made to fill the PvP matches up.......convince me otherwise.Anet doesn't do anything to get ride of them after idk how many season. And they just ignore these kinds of questions like they are hiding something about the bots.

Oooooooo this is the kind of truth that gets deleted from these forums.Sure it started like this but word that they never ban normal players using bot was fast spread out and most people switched over to bot and why wouldnt they? its practicaly legal to bot and soon if not allready bots will be the majority.

Yeah some people still haven't gotten the memo that ANET doesn't care or respect the pvp players or the pvp community or pvp in general. It is a fucked up playground where all the rules are wack but you can still find some fun in it if you realize that it isn't a very good measure of true skill with the constant imbalance. Just gotta focus on trying to have fun.