I thought this was funny (fear)

Sailorz.5426

@"Sailorz.5426" said:I messed this post up because I thought i could just put in the img url but it ddidnt work.... sooo yeah..https://i.imgur.com/wLlwTSX.png

as a Necromancer Profession main, i did not find that funny at all. That fear damage is quite high...

-During the meantime, other Professions can still +1 shot including with +1 shot in stealth, so....Power-Creep need to be nerfed even more without making exceptions to any Professions-

Necromancer Profession should not be made as an example of this; Warrior, Thief, Elementalist, Engineer, Mesmer should be included as well

In other word, do not point fingers at only Necromancer Profession and making them everyone's scapegoat!!

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"Sailorz.5426" said:I messed this post up because I thought i could just put in the img url but it ddidnt work.... sooo yeah..

as a Necromancer Profession main, i did not find that funny at all. That fear damage is quite high...

-During the meantime, other Professions can still +1 shot including with +1 shot in stealth, so....Power-Creep need to be nerfed even more without making exceptions to any Professions-

Necromancer Profession should not be made as an example of this; Warrior, Thief, Elementalist, Engineer, Mesmer should be included as well

In other word, do not point fingers at only Necromancer Profession and making them everyone's scapegoat!!

why not, patch removed damage from CC, necro still does high damage on CC along with ele, fairly sure those 2 are the only ones left.and no I dont mean 1 singular CC that happens to be bugged or overlooked, I know some engi powers still do dmg and gazelle still does dmg with CC along with other pets.

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"Sailorz.5426" said:I messed this post up because I thought i could just put in the img url but it ddidnt work.... sooo yeah..

Yeah, do not point out problematic things about the only class I like, thats not fair!

Oh yes, necros are getting oneshot left and right by... uh... by something I'm sure. Nerf everything but necro please!

Oh yes! Nerf warrior. LoL. There is maybe 1 player in the top 100 playing warrior and thats still 1 too much.

REEEEEEEEE!

The thread isn't called "nerf necromancer" or "nerf fear damage" or anything like that, yet you jump in to defend your favourite class... and yet you aren't even justifying what's on the screenshot, you're just pointing at literally everything else.

Lul 18hits of fear i.e 18secs of getting cc'ed. You must either be afk or fought for like 5mins before dying. No class can get 18secs of fear unless the player is noob. Looks like a typical bunker vs bunker fight log or a noob match.

LOL more nerf necro threads, might as well just delete the class too while your at it, and delete this game and play League of legends.

Fear from death already got nerfed and so did a lot of other traits.

IF they remove any life force, they would have to give nec back from weapons. a lot of sustain and dmg comes from the shroud, so if no life force you might as well just delete nec.

@"Axl.8924" said:LOL more nerf necro threads, might as well just delete the class too while your at it, and delete this game and play League of legends.

IF they remove any life force, they would have to give nec back from weapons. a lot of sustain and dmg comes from the shroud, so if no life force you might as well just delete nec.

wait, show us where he cryed for nerf? this thread seems more like "lol, how many fear tics can I get in a row"

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@"Axl.8924" said:LOL more nerf necro threads, might as well just delete the class too while your at it, and delete this game and play League of legends.

wait, show us where he cryed for nerf? this thread seems more like "lol, how many fear tics can I get in a row"

They should remove the LF from Fear of Death that will solve alot of core and future nec spec problems

Pretty extreme nerf, when they already nerfed the life force on that

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

why not, patch removed damage from CC, necro still does high damage on CC along with ele, fairly sure those 2 are the only ones left.and no I dont mean 1 singular CC that happens to be bugged or overlooked, I know some engi powers still do dmg and gazelle still does dmg with CC along with other pets.

This sounds like knee jerk pls gut necro.

@Axl.8924 said:LOL more nerf necro threads, might as well just delete the class too while your at it, and delete this game and play League of legends.

Necro nerf threads? Where? Haven't seen one in weeks could you link them to me please?

@Bazsi.2734 said:

Yeah, do not point out problematic things about the only class I like, thats not fair!

Oh yes, necros are getting oneshot left and right by... uh... by something I'm sure. Nerf everything but necro please!

Oh yes! Nerf warrior. LoL. There is maybe 1 player in the top 100 playing warrior and thats still 1 too much.

REEEEEEEEE!

The thread isn't called "nerf necromancer" or "nerf fear damage" or anything like that, yet you jump in to defend your favourite class... and yet you aren't even justifying what's on the screenshot, you're just pointing at literally everything else.

Sobx.1758, i know this is your alt account, I will not respond to you

It's not, and you just did. This thread is fun.

Dragonfury:

They should remove the LF from Fear of Death that will solve alot of core and future nec spec problems.

Thats a nerf as that nerfs life force even more.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Leonidrex:

he's clearly a mes main asking to gut dmg. So in essence:

1 wants to delete dmg from fear trait, the other wants life force, and both would hurt necro.

1 is already limited and has counters to it.

Plus it sounds like the warrior was complaining about fear damage.

Then again i will admit i could be interpreting what the guy is saying i could be wrong, but it sounds like he's whining about fear.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:@"Axl.8924" It should be removed on principle, along with LR, if everyone loses dmg on CC there should not be special snowflake classes that get a pass on it.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fear_of_Death

If you nerf fear of death, you would need to replace it with something just as good and give life force to individual abilities because necros life force gen would be busted weak. Without life force, necros would be pathetic. Fear of death already got nerfed, and people are complaining because individual abilities aren't giving much life force, and necros are extremely weak outside of shroud to melee. Necros are also wary because in the past they were punching bags, and are defending because they wish to continue to have fun and not be picked on by bullies who want to just insta win with zero effort, it goes back to the paper op scissors fine from rock.

and as for terror:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Terror

Does necro really need to be gutted in fear? fear already has plenty of counters.

That's the equivalent of people complaining about something dumb like Dmg on lb3 for rangers, it's pointless to nerf that harms the class and punishes them, especially when it has plenty of counters, and you can literally resist fear by having some stability and also by casting a clear and it has a cast time, so if you see them you can also interrupt them with a cc such as stun, which BTW necros are very weak to stuns and knockbacks.

You need to ask yourself: is it actually overpowered that it needs to be nerfed, or is it merely an inconvenience and annoying? because annoying doesn't necessarily= OP