How to get member status to edit threads?

Been searching to edit my post in LF Guild since the invite link is broken...Seems I can't delete it, nor change it nor make a new thread cause the rules forbid.So it seems only "members" rank can do this, yet no documentation found on how to get this rank.Can anyone help me out? These forums are very unclear how they work.

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Forum participants achieve "Member" level after just three days of participation and five posts.

According tot he
tracker, you joined the boards around the 9th of May, so if you manage to get a total of 5 posts (= comments or threads), you can have your member-rank at the 12th of May.

Allright thanks!That's weird though, I have joined the board ages ago :o

I don't know if this would work, but you could try reporting your own post, click 'other' and then explain in the comments box that the link is wrong, provide the correct link and ask the mods to change it for you. They'd be able to do that even if you can't edit it yourself.

@Xyroxis.2509 said:That's weird though, I have joined the board ages ago :o

The Activity tracker is not that reliable. I found the entry you picked your Avatar and there is an entry of 119 people joined the board earlier. So I assumed you joined and picked an avatar, as most people do.

If you joined ages ago, just get the 5 posts done and you should gain the member-rank.